rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

I hope It's neither Hiyori or Toki (even though there's 99,99% chance It's either of them)

Wtf are they gonna do vs Black Maria? They both are featless and not portrayed as fighters
Robin will arrive with Brook along and they will take care of Black Maria before she can go. that is for sure since Sanji warn then to not underestimate her. I can see Oda let Robin go all out and defeat Black Maria. Nami is gonna take care of Ulti. the female topo Robo are there for a reason. and expect speed to arrive there and give the female subordinates of Black Maria the kibi Dango as well.

Super franky chapter
:steef:
King vs marco seems set in stone, No idea why people thought its not happening probably people wished it wont happen
:specialmeh:
Sanji vs spider web maybe him and drake will 1v2 , Or possible 1v1 with queen later like most people said since months
:akaman:
Act 3 has ended from how things are going we are at the beginning of act 4
So zoro didnt take any L in the first 3 acts things are looking good for the grand master
:bamathink:

I know exactly what's going to happen.
- BM will go down to the second floor and attempts to kill the scabbards.
- While Robin and Brook are on their way to the third floor, they meet with BM on the second floor.
- A clash erupts between them. Brook saves Sanji while Robin clashes with BM.
- Queen is also on the second floor. He interferes and tries to kill Kinemon and the others, but Sanji stops him.
We gonna have Brook and Robin vs BM and her crew, and Sanji vs Queen.

Status
Not open for further replies.