rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cons with this chapter:

More SMILE users now being under Tama's control, as much I don't like this I can't really complain that much seeing how Oda has set this up since the beginning of the Wano arc when Speed first ate Tama's Kibi Dango.

Sanji and Black Maria aka Sanji and Kalifa 2.0, not a huge fan of this as Oda is basically doing another Kalifa situation here.

Pros with this chapter:

Franky vs Sasaki, that's the only part of the chapter that I really enjoyed.

Oda setting up a fight between Robin and Black Maria.

This raid honnestly desesperatly lacks real tension and any feeling of dangerosity outside of the battle on the rooftop.
There is tension. But it end real quick. Now it's the resolution of it. Plus the real match up is just about to happen when everyone turn into hybrid. Sasaki, WsW with sword and ulti with the club :steef:

And that when the next tension will happen

I

Indigo

Law's Room size is a bit crazy, considering he can shambles the scabbards from the top to the second floor. And he was able to get to the rooftop from the lower levels. There's also the fact that Oda hasn't shown the Room at all, so it might be so big we just can't see it, or maybe Law has awakened his fruit or something.

I think Law might be the one to stop Onigashima from falling in the capital. If he has a big enough room, he could shambles the entire island.

Yeah and Oda should tone down a bit with the gags for crying out load.Not like almost every scene has to have one.
We're far from the tension at Marineford (except for the Hancock and Buggy moments that were far more annoying than funny), the Birdcage (not counting Franky at the factory and Zoro vs Pica who did not have a real tension given how little damage and difficulty Pica really gave to Zoro outside of the difficulty to tag and hit him) or the Tea Party.

Killed the tension recruiting gifters? Ahahaha ok
Now the Flying five and Hotei are gonna have to fight against 500 Gifters and the Strawhats and Heat& Wire and the Samurai

This isn't even to mention that Apoo is down so there is nobody to call the drunk ass Numbers to sober up and do stuff

And Perospero is still busy with Carrot who's Sulong shouldn't even last this long

At this point Smoothie coming would be the only way to bring back tensions.

Actually pretty sure if Marco heals The scabbards not even she could turn the tides

Status
Not open for further replies.