rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The last 200 Chapters have been one Massive PIS to justify why the Strawhats weren't slaughtered by either the BMP or Beast Pirates

Naruto was shat on for far less. Imagine if the Akatsuki were treated like this
Nothing in one One Piece is as bad as Obito teleporting out of the afterlife and giving Kakashi a perfect Susano'o
Until something like that happens in One Piece, it's a FULL TIER over Naruto.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Enjoyable chapter. Nothing major, just moving important pieces around.

A Showcase that lesser characters like Tama and Bao Huang, using strategic abilities, could play deciding roles in a giant scale war. Franky and Nami were badass, but Sasaki and Ulti, being Zoans, are easily tanking these attacks.

Sanji's helpless situation continues. Someone get my boy outta there lol Not getting my hopes up for Robin vs Black Maria. It's too good to be true.

Silhouette seems to be Hiyori or Toki, I'd like the latter, but expect the former. Hopefully, it's someone entirely different.

This break will kill me :noo:

Last edited:
Name another author that overuses silhouettes as much as Oda does.
I can't believe we are 1000+chapters in and this author still silhouettes character as if somehow seeing Hiyori would be mind blowing to the readers...
This silhouette fetish is just Oda creating fake discussion because otherwise there's literally nothing to talk.

Now prepare for all the posts how:
"the silhouette = Toki",
"the silhouette = Enel",
"the silhouette = Oden"

*sigh* This is getting tiresome to read...

B

Ballel

The way it was executed in the chapter the execution of the Toki appearance was not as bad as I thought. It can actually turn into something interesting.
It seems like Toki beamed herself from the burning Oden castle to this exact moment.
It's possible now that she beams all of the scabbards to the future again to keep them safe.
That is, if she has still enaugh strength left. She looks really exhausted atm.

If Oda executes this this well and gives a good explanation on why she beamed herself forward AGAIN, despide having decided to die with Oden and to not keep 'running away' to the future anymore it can become a good thing and may give more relevance to Toki as character.
Until now she's rather bland and , except being the super-loyal wife to Oden, there's not much personality to her.

I hope Oda will develop her more and I'm especially curious about her interactins with the others: Wano characters who have seen her 'die' in the past, the scabbards, the staw hats and especially her children.

Status
Not open for further replies.