rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
SANJI IN THE BIN!!!!!
Oda Should honestly bin this Character Sanji,what a disgrace this Guy is not to mention the plot Oda Chooses to go along with this Character doesnt make any sense to me.Its Entirely on Oda,the way he has handled Sanji is shambolic.Beginning to think those statements were genuine from Oda when he said he wont ever be cool again,Sanji fans should honestly STFU and quitely humble themselves to the lowest pedestal.

I’ll be 100% honest guys. One Piece plummeted in popularity in Japan during WCI. And Wano has been feeling kinda eh.

Like the scabbard plot line (the main plot line of the arc) was mid, took up like 30-50 chapters, and didn’t actually go anywhere.

There’s been lots of cool moments, some pretty pog fight scenes, but overall there hasn’t been enough to make me overlook my problems. Hopefully, the next saga is better tho, I still have some faith in Goda.

Storywise, this is the weakest One Piece has ever been. And what made One Piece great originally was the story.

I’ll be 100% honest guys. One Piece plummeted in popularity in Japan during WCI. And Wano has been feeling kinda eh.

Like the scabbard plot line (the main plot line of the arc) was mid, took up like 30-50 chapters, and didn’t actually go anywhere.

There’s been lots of cool moments, some pretty pog fight scenes, but overall there hasn’t been enough to make me overlook my problems. Hopefully, the next saga is better tho, I still have some faith in Goda.

Storywise, this is the weak One Piece has ever been. And what made One Piece great originally was the story.
Wano arc is popular in japan

Name another author that overuses silhouettes as much as Oda does.
I can't believe we are 1000+chapters in and this author still silhouettes character as if somehow seeing Hiyori would be mind blowing to the readers...
This silhouette fetish is just Oda creating fake discussion because otherwise there's literally nothing to talk.

Now prepare for all the posts how:
"the silhouette = Toki",
"the silhouette = Enel",
"the silhouette = Oden"

*sigh* This is getting tiresome to read...
Exactly ! It's obvious that Oda and Shonen Jump's goal is to make people constantly talk about One Piece to keep their interest in the manga in order to exploit the license as long as possible.

The problem with this chapter Is that we have two fucking emperor on the roof and now we are seeing Gifters vs Gifters... That type of chapter had to be settled before the battle on the roof. Now, maybe only Marco vs King and Sanji vs Queen are going to have enough hype to be seen as a intersting versus

:kriwhat:

Hybrid Kaido last chapter and now Briscola vs Tama :okay:

My prediction

Marco and Sanji vs King and Queen.
Brook vs WW, Jinbe on the roof vs BigMom or Jinbe vs Jack
Inu Neko vs Jack
Robin vs Black Maria.

The rest of scabbards (very injured) maybe vs Orochi, Kanjuro, Fukurokujo...
Where do you put Drake/Hawkins/Apoo ?

Name another author that overuses silhouettes as much as Oda does.
I can't believe we are 1000+chapters in and this author still silhouettes character as if somehow seeing Hiyori would be mind blowing to the readers...
This silhouette fetish is just Oda creating fake discussion because otherwise there's literally nothing to talk.

Now prepare for all the posts how:
"the silhouette = Toki",
"the silhouette = Enel",
"the silhouette = Oden"

*sigh* This is getting tiresome to read...
Oda is really pushing it when it comes to all the foreshadowing, Silhouettes and Off Paneling

20 years into the story and we still have dozens of questions

Storywise, this is the weakest One Piece has ever been. And what made One Piece great originally was the story.
The sad part is that most people will never admit this within the community. Just like this chapter being disappointing you will have people like Sawyer7mage overly praising this chapter even though we all know Oda can do so much better than this.

Status
Not open for further replies.