rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
14 chapters 9f hin being MIA :crazwhat:
At this point I only see 2 scenarios:
- Oda literally forgot about him/doesn't care
- He's coming in a clutch when nobody expects it
No way Oda forgot about Hawkins. The fact that he has been missing for so long leads me to believe that he will actually do something important.

Now Heat and Wire are some characters that Oda might have forgot about lol. I might be the only guy who‘s actually interested in what they have been doing since they split from Kidd and Killer at the live stage.

Tama being the reason why Kaido’s army will be destroy is a magnificent poetic justice.

Remember that this little girl suffer from poverty, starvation and could not drink water from a water source. She is so poor that eating Oshiruko for her birthday was the most beautiful day of her young life. She never knew the luxurious and rich Wano of before, only the dry husk, the empty shell, the country is right now.

Why? Because Kaido wanted weapons. He, with the help of Orochi, transformed Wano in an arid and barren land. He wanted an army and used the Smiles to create Gifters.
The Smile which have a 10% success rate were used to feed the poor as a cruel jest. « Your country is destroy, your loved ones are suffering, you starve and cannot feed your babies and the only thing you can do is to frenetically smile or laugh ». Because of the cruelty of two men.

Tama’s ability destroying Kaido’s army is Justice.

No way Oda forgot about Hawkins. The fact that he has been missing for so long leads me to believe that he will actually do something important.

Now Heat and Wire are some characters that Oda might have forgot about lol. I might be the only guy who‘s actually interested in what they grace been doing since they split from Kidd and Killer at the live stage.
Bepo, Schacci, Penguin were reintroduced fighting a horde, I think the same will happen with Heat and Wire

I agree on Hawkins, he's up to something

But sales wise OP is getting clapper by Kingdom, Demon Slayer, and JJK. The era of One Piece being
More people were reading OP than kingdom
Kingdom just had more volumes and backlog

KNY is the most popular manga evereven more than peak one piece and dragon ball so it is not a shame to be below it.

JJK is on it's way to being the most popular manga by it's 15th volume (breaking OPs 20 year record).

And it is good that new popular manga are coming. I don't see it as an L for One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.