rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Vergo and Pica(to an extent) are most definitely more impressive than the remaining Flying 5...
Yc3/4 if the likes of Who's who are capable of fighting for a top spot
and Marco 1v2's the other top commanders? Kaido your crew is mid pack man wtf... no wonder Doffy is the top card(Joker Yc1)
Hopefully Drake and Sanji fight Queen and King in 1v1's
Marco goes up to the roof to hold off BM while Luffy recovers and the others hold off Kaido?
Robin vs Black Maria? Nami and Usopp vs Ulti and P1 for sure?? Brook Vs Hotei?!?!?

2 Week break :(

I wonder how Bao Huang powers work. She can see through all the pieces of paper with a black eye on 'em and can amplify sounds and voices all over Onigashima, but isn't she already a Gifter? Or maybe this power does not derive from a devil fruit but some kind of magic, just like Miss Golden Week's color trap?
Or she has the same type of body as Blackbeard... Bao Huang vs Blackbeard confirmed

Well this chapter was expected, Oda had to show what role will have in this fight, such as tama,nami,usop,franky,robin not sure yet for sanji.
The plot is moving that is fine for me, thanks god, Oda didnt introduced new beast pirata wasting time there.

I d like to know where Oda is moving with the scabban + kozuki plot, what role will have momosuke and hyori in this battle/war.

Tama want Momosuke as new shogun (potential new ship there MomoxTama) but what role will have Hyori.

I hope that Oda ll show at less 1 panel in each chapter about the rooftop battle so that we can still enjoy that fight.

Bepo, Schacci, Penguin were reintroduced fighting a horde, I think the same will happen with Heat and Wire

I agree on Hawkins, he's up to something
Call me crazy but I think that Heat and Wire might have been captured by Black Maria and they are where Sanji is right now.

One of Black Maria’s subordinates says, they caught “another” warrior of justice. It could be that someone like Heat got caught by BM as well. This way we might end up getting some sort of Sanji and Heat team up. Luffy’s “3rd in command” teaming up with Kidd’s.

Call me crazy but I think that Heat and Wire might have been captured by Black Maria and they are where Sanji is right now.

One of Black Maria’s subordinates says, they caught “another” warrior of justice. It could be that someone like Heat got caught by BM as well. This way we might end up getting some sort of Sanji and Heat team up. Luffy’s “3rd in command” teaming up with Kidd’s.
That's a possibility, they both have fire abilities too
But I think that would've already been revealed at this point

SANJI IN THE BIN!!!!!
Oda Should honestly bin this Character Sanji,what a disgrace this Guy is not to mention the plot Oda Chooses to go along with this Character doesnt make any sense to me.Its Entirely on Oda,the way he has handled Sanji is shambolic.Beginning to think those statements were genuine from Oda when he said he wont ever be cool again,Sanji fans should honestly STFU and quitely humble themselves to the lowest pedestal.
This is clearly Enies Lobby Sanji, He's in a compromising situation now but he'll make up for all of it by the end of the arc. Plus its setting up Robin to get a fight for the first time in damn near 20 years..........

Status
Not open for further replies.