rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much for opening our eyes.
now lets all collectively drop One Piece.
Don't twist my words.
I'm just saying that Oda's editors follow a marketing logic to keep us entertained about what's coming next in the future chapters without going at a fast pace on the manga's main plots : Void Century, Will of D, the One Piece, Luffy's obstacles on his quest (BlackBeard, Shanks, World Government, ...).

The longer One Piece continues, the longer they can exploit it.
I'm not saying it's a bad thing in itself but it can be really frustrating in the long term.

Last edited:
I’ll be 100% honest guys. One Piece plummeted in popularity in Japan during WCI. And Wano has been feeling kinda eh.

Like the scabbard plot line (the main plot line of the arc) was mid, took up like 30-50 chapters, and didn’t actually go anywhere.

There’s been lots of cool moments, some pretty pog fight scenes, but overall there hasn’t been enough to make me overlook my problems. Hopefully, the next saga is better tho, I still have some faith in Goda.

Storywise, this is the weakest One Piece has ever been. And what made One Piece great originally was the story.
Couldnt disagree more.

What if that shadowy person is someone from the future? Maybe he's Momo from the future who came back with Toki's devil fruit to turn the tide of the battle that was destined to fail and getting them killed by Kaido and Big Mom in another timeline.
I don't why but that shadowy figure is giving me Fairy Tail creeps LoL

>You decide to enter the pirate life to escape from the oppressive life style
>You want to make a name for yourself to prove the world you have value
>Your ambition attracts the attention of equally hungry no lifes who will be loyal to you to the end
>You and your nakama amass enough skill and strength to prepare and enter the pirates graveyard that is the grandline
>You make it there only to be pursued by the marines to no end with their numbers
>This gets a large portion of your crew killed or unmotivated to do the job
>You carry on not for your sake anymore, but for your nakamas, as it would be a waist to turn back and prove the world that nothing can beat you and your crew down
>You reach to the New World with you now having to chose between emperors to stay a float
>You got unlucky and landed on BP territory
> Got captured and taken to wano
>Some fat fuck named Queen tortures you and your nakama for weeks on end for the sake of pledging allegiance
>You caved in for the safety of your crew and become a member of a crew you never wanted to be in
>You and your crew dont have it affect them for the sake of their dream and quickly wise in the ranks
>Even more of your crew was lost from battling even more dangerous marines and yonkos
>It pays off by giving you a fruit called smile that can grant you zoan powers
>Each of you crew eat not knowing of the consequences
>Only you the captain gets a power while the rest of your crew are pleasures who can only laugh
>Your crew even further depressed you try to cheer them up by taking them to the festival on onigashima this year to lift their spirits
>Turns out its the raid and your crew fall one by one from samurai
>That fatfuck who tortured you and your crew are using them as ice oni
>You dont care who wins just want to protect your crew
>Then some gay gazelle man comes shoving some dango down your throat
>You are forced to kill your remaining loyal crew to serve your master

:josad:

The return of our deadly sniper reminds me of this thriller bark scene those are some amazing skills tbh if Usopp could unlock Coc he would be quite terrifying.

We are in the middle of a war yet these two fooling around Usopp and Nami are comedy gold, love them every time they are together not the first time either this chapter giving me so many flashbacks:milaugh:.

They say revenge is best served cold i couldn't agree more when i saw these panels proud of Nami ,she is perfectly aware this is only going to slow her down a bit though and seems to have an idea of what she needs to take down Ulti :steef:

Lastly we have Franky aniki throwing around a triceratop that weigh around 6-12 tons like it's nothing what a beast. That sword also looks pretty deadly maybe Franky can take some lessons from the grandmaster to improve even further:fransuper:.

This wasn't such a bad chapter personally i really enjoyed it, made me laugh and fanboy about Franky awesomeness, think people will slowly start to enjoy these fights under the roof which need wrapped up before the final fights anyways.
I don't think Nami is gonna take Zeus from BM (on the rooftop) to use it against Ulti, maybe a new kind of Weather Egg, way more powerful from the normal one

Seems like Franky got the upper hand over Sasaki so far though I doubt Sasaki is done for good. Expecting him to strike back next chapter
Ya, it is very logical to assume Franky will most likely win at the end, also going by the fact this is not real life but fiction and Oda should overall portray him victorious ultimately.

I hope to finally see him all out and it should decidedly prove the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.