rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if the silhouette at the end is just Nico Robin?
Black Maria wants to lure her in but her Whereabouts are unknown at the moment,so it could be a perfect setup to their fight through their first meeting.

We also saw Robin caring about Kiku's hand falling as much as Zoro so the tears due to type state of the red scabbard can be semi-justified.

The return of our deadly sniper reminds me of this thriller bark scene those are some amazing skills tbh if Usopp could unlock Coc he would be quite terrifying.

We are in the middle of a war yet these two fooling around Usopp and Nami are comedy gold, love them every time they are together not the first time either this chapter giving me so many flashbacks:milaugh:.

They say revenge is best served cold i couldn't agree more when i saw these panels proud of Nami ,she is perfectly aware this is only going to slow her down a bit though and seems to have an idea of what she needs to take down Ulti :steef:

Lastly we have Franky aniki throwing around a triceratop that weigh around 6-12 tons like it's nothing what a beast. That sword also looks pretty deadly maybe Franky can take some lessons from the grandmaster to improve even further:fransuper:.

This wasn't such a bad chapter personally i really enjoyed it, made me laugh and fanboy about Franky awesomeness, think people will slowly start to enjoy these fights under the roof which need wrapped up before the final fights anyways.
This part gave me the nostalgia of the weak trio shenanigans lol

>You decide to enter the pirate life to escape from the oppressive life style
>You want to make a name for yourself to prove the world you have value
>Your ambition attracts the attention of equally hungry no lifes who will be loyal to you to the end
>You and your nakama amass enough skill and strength to prepare and enter the pirates graveyard that is the grandline
>You make it there only to be pursued by the marines to no end with their numbers
>This gets a large portion of your crew killed or unmotivated to do the job
>You carry on not for your sake anymore, but for your nakamas, as it would be a waist to turn back and prove the world that nothing can beat you and your crew down
>You reach to the New World with you now having to chose between emperors to stay a float
>You got unlucky and landed on BP territory
> Got captured and taken to wano
>Some fat fuck named Queen tortures you and your nakama for weeks on end for the sake of pledging allegiance
>You caved in for the safety of your crew and become a member of a crew you never wanted to be in
>You and your crew dont have it affect them for the sake of their dream and quickly wise in the ranks
>Even more of your crew was lost from battling even more dangerous marines and yonkos
>It pays off by giving you a fruit called smile that can grant you zoan powers
>Each of you crew eat not knowing of the consequences
>Only you the captain gets a power while the rest of your crew are pleasures who can only laugh
>Your crew even further depressed you try to cheer them up by taking them to the festival on onigashima this year to lift their spirits
>Turns out its the raid and your crew fall one by one from samurai
>That fatfuck who tortured you and your crew are using them as ice oni
>You dont care who wins just want to protect your crew
>Then some gay gazelle man comes shoving some dango down your throat
>You are forced to kill your remaining loyal crew to serve your master

:josad:
Maybe should have thought twice before bullying and starving poor children, karma a bitch :myman:

Ya, it is very logical to assume Franky will most likely win at the end, also going by the fact this is not real life but fiction and Oda should overall portray him victorious ultimately.

I hope to finally see him all out and it should decidedly prove the case.
What's that real life and fiction comparsion supposed to mean? Lol.

But yeah. Franky most likely wins at the end.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
>You decide to enter the pirate life to escape from the oppressive life style
>You want to make a name for yourself to prove the world you have value
>Your ambition attracts the attention of equally hungry no lifes who will be loyal to you to the end
>You and your nakama amass enough skill and strength to prepare and enter the pirates graveyard that is the grandline
>You make it there only to be pursued by the marines to no end with their numbers
>This gets a large portion of your crew killed or unmotivated to do the job
>You carry on not for your sake anymore, but for your nakamas, as it would be a waist to turn back and prove the world that nothing can beat you and your crew down
>You reach to the New World with you now having to chose between emperors to stay a float
>You got unlucky and landed on BP territory
> Got captured and taken to wano
>Some fat fuck named Queen tortures you and your nakama for weeks on end for the sake of pledging allegiance
>You caved in for the safety of your crew and become a member of a crew you never wanted to be in
>You and your crew dont have it affect them for the sake of their dream and quickly wise in the ranks
>Even more of your crew was lost from battling even more dangerous marines and yonkos
>It pays off by giving you a fruit called smile that can grant you zoan powers
>Each of you crew eat not knowing of the consequences
>Only you the captain gets a power while the rest of your crew are pleasures who can only laugh
>Your crew even further depressed you try to cheer them up by taking them to the festival on onigashima this year to lift their spirits
>Turns out its the raid and your crew fall one by one from samurai
>That fatfuck who tortured you and your crew are using them as ice oni
>You dont care who wins just want to protect your crew
>Then some gay gazelle man comes shoving some dango down your throat
>You are forced to kill your remaining loyal crew to serve your master

:josad:
Seem legit

if its indeed Robin, how did she know if that is "Black Maria"?
when did she learn if her name is "Black Maria"?
if Oda really pulled this up, its a big brain move from Robin.
That true but I just was thinking about he stealth and how she's gud at getting info but I could be wrong
Post automatically merged:

Tama is the worst and Robin seems to be there already with Sanji.

But where the fuck is Brook?
Maybe brook went on ahead

Franky hype!! He genuinely prepared for this war it seems. I kind of underestimated his strength. He kind of SUPER sliced Sasaki...

SHs fighting hard and injuring Flying six (ones closest to become next calamities) is encouraging. Still need to see them struggle more and work super hard and surpass their own limits to gain victories over Flying six. They need to earn their victories more this arc imo (kind of like in Enies Lobby) Robin and Brook may get to fight against Black Maria. Finally we may see Robin chwan in action soon.

Most probably the shady character shown is Hiyori. She might have come with Tama to help the alliance fight. All are fighting for Wano and Oden after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.