rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji is kind Sanji is Chivalrous we get it but Nobody cares and all That i read in that section of the chapter was absolute Bullshit, How could you be content with this @Chrono
Because Sanji is fighting a Calamity after this, its just a stalling plot.

You ever remember when this happened ?

Then this happened

You've gotta have patience. Franky and other SH's will have their fights start earlier than Sanji, whilst he has one of the final fights.

Lol is that Robin in the panel that Black Maria is talking? You gotta love it.

Franky holy shit he is making full zoan Sasaki look like some light work.

This here what we are witnessing is the beginning of the Kibi Dango Pirates... For real I don't like this one bit and I have a feeling Big Mom will return to being O Lin because of that shit too. That's when you remember Oda still draws his manga for kids.

It is becoming more and more apparently that Onigashima crashing into Wano will be the ticking clock plot of the Arc. If it were to crash in Wano it would already happened.

The climax is coming, matchups are already being made.

The problem with this chapter Is that we have two fucking emperor on the roof and now we are seeing Gifters vs Gifters... That type of chapter had to be settled before the battle on the roof. Now, maybe only Marco vs King and Sanji vs Queen are going to have enough hype to be seen as a intersting versus

:kriwhat:

Hybrid Kaido last chapter and now Briscola vs Tama :okay:

My prediction

Marco and Sanji vs King and Queen.
Brook vs WW, Jinbe on the roof vs BigMom or Jinbe vs Jack
Inu Neko vs Jack
Robin vs Black Maria.

The rest of scabbards (very injured) maybe vs Orochi, Kanjuro, Fukurokujo...
Should tell people that maybe the battle on the rooftop doesn't end there lol

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Tama was my MVP.
Sanji defeated just the men :suresure:I blame Chef Zeff for this shit. :seriously:
I swr the Flying Six are washed especially the annoying one with the brother complex :whitepress:
I am pretty confident Yamato would defeat each and every one of em. Speaking of Yamato, where the hell is he??

Man like Cutty Flam doing bits, lets fucking go.:moonwalk::fransuper:

A break next week, Oda deserves it tbh but still:catcry::catcry::catcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.