rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

People did not understand that O-TAMA is a fundamental piece, ODA will once again portray and perfectly match the words of KAIDO, that pirates betray, O-TAMA causing enemies to become allies is another plot that will develop and pull the trigger for kaido's FLASH BACK, where he appears to have been betrayed over and over ...

the development of this is quite obvious.:seriously::seriously:

This matches well with the character of kaido ... And with the history of the STRONGEST character.

Here's the matchups with all the potential combinations imo (not the rooftop):

- King vs Marco or Jinbe or Zoro or Sanji
- Queen vs Sanji or Jinbe or Drake
- Jack vs Yamato or Jinbe
- WsW vs Jinbe or Brook
- Sasaki vs Franky
- Black Maria vs Robin (and maybe Brook)
- Ulti/Page 1 vs Usopp and Nami (and maybe Chopper)
- Numbers vs Chopper (or fodderized)

I think pretty soon we'll have a good grasp on what all the marchups will be soon (next 3,4 chapters). I put them there but I dont think Marco/Drake will take battles from other strawhats. I do think Yamato is ideally a strawhat now.

Next chapter will probably be updates on Jinbe and Yamato's positions, followed by what Robin, Brook and maybe Chopper are doing. Its possible they all take over/join the fights I stated above. Once there are enough people to take on the Calamities (imo, Sanji, Yamato and Jinbe or Zoro), then we'll see those matchups finally.

In any case that Robin the girl next to Sanji.

I think she ll go where BM is moving, in which she will encounter for the first time Hyori - Robin&Hyori vs BM could be really nice.

I think Hyori has some fire and could potentialy use the second sword of Oden.

Robin is the target of Kaido, Hyori is too that plot is interesting.
Hmm, could be. Ama no Habakiri might have some interesting abilities too, like Enma.

Enjoyable chapter. Nothing major, just moving important piece around.

A Showcase that lesser characters like Tama and Bao Huang, using strategic abilities, could play deciding roles in a giant scale war. (I know Oda answer on an SBS about Bao Huang's affair with Queen.) Franky and Nami were badass, but Sasaki and Ulti, being Zoans, are easily tanking these attacks.

Sanji's helpless situation continues. Someone get my boy outta there lol Not getting my hopes up for Robin vs Black Maria. It's too good to be true.

Silhouette seems to be Hiyori or Toki, I'd like the latter, but expect the former. Hopefully, it's someone entirely different.

This break will kill me :noo:
Please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.