rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Sanji is fighting a Calamity after this, its just a stalling plot.

You ever remember when this happened ?

Then this happened

You've gotta have patience. Franky and other SH's will have their fights start earlier than Sanji, whilst he has one of the final fights.
Why does Oda Have to use the same plot arc after arc for Sanji ,I hate it tbh ,Same shit happened in WCI and Dressrosa With Violet

He even forgets that after saving Momo, Sanji was the first SH to keep Luffy away from the fights bellow and focused on reaching the roof, with someone as experienced as Jimbe only following suit afterwards, showing that Sanji not only made the right choice, but was even faster to read the best course of action than a NW veteran like him.

Now, if his problem is that Oda put Sanji in this situation again, i can kind of understand it. At the moment it feels fairly repetitive and pointless.

If he has an issue with Sanji acting like everyone knows Sanji would act in this situation, then he's an idiot :milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Btw. I know there are many people like Bao Huang in Kaido's forces but Black Maria is really that dumb and doesn't even bother to guess why someone with Bao Huang's mask without SMILE fruit is standing next to her?

It's not that Robin has IQ ( she does still ) but Black Maria is utterly retarded at this moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.