rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well it's not like either queen or king will remain unscatched after their clash against marco..

and group fight or not, novas is against not one but two yonkos. which is far more impressive than soloing commander lol
The improtance when it comes to Yonko comes down to WHO lasts for the end to deliver finishing blow... it's not just about being PART of the fight.... we all know this
Post automatically merged:

What was your top chapter panel you guys?

Feel free to share.

Personally Franky knocking down Sasaki.
Nami/Usopp troll face to Sasaki was the BEST PANEL LOL

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
King is fighting Marco and talking on the phone at the same time.

Let that sink in.
King & Queen fight Marco toghther*
Let it sink

People did not understand that O-TAMA is a fundamental piece, ODA will once again portray and perfectly match the words of KAIDO, that pirates betray, O-TAMA causing enemies to become allies is another plot that will develop and pull the trigger for kaido's FLASH BACK, where he appears to have been betrayed over and over ...

the development of this is quite obvious.:seriously::seriously:

This matches well with the character of kaido ... And with the history of the STRONGEST character.
Bro, join the castle of Tama-chan

What was your top chapter panel you guys?

Feel free to share.

Personally Franky knocking down Sasaki.
Judg's son all beaten by prostitute Gifters

I'm betting Marco actually fights neither calamity outside of a few more "grandiose" panels. The whole point of this arc is for the new generation to defeat the old. Marco is part of the older generation. For him to be the one outlier in peoples matchups with the beast pirates honestly make no sense me. Giving Drake something is different, or Hawkins/Apoo (if they switch sides), because they are part of the new/worst generation.

But that's if they fight the BP too. Seems everything is primarily relegated to the strawhats and would be better if all Supernova's fight the Yonko in a round 2 later on

Last edited:
I'm betting Marco actually fights neither calamity outside of a few more "grandiose" panels. The whole point of this arc is for the new generation to defeat the old. Marco is part of the older generation. For him to be the one outlier in peoples matchups with the beast pirates honestly make no sense me. Giving Drake something is different, or Hawkins/Apoo (if they switch sides), because they are part of the new/worst generation
Exactly. Weevil will come, I'm sure of it, then Marco runs off to stop him.

As much as people like to hate on Sanji, when you put all of that to the side, his panels were kind of cool this chapter, like seeing the male enemies on the floor, Sanji’s look when he told BM not to underestimate Robin. As much as I hate how Oda treats Sanji this is inherently better than the Khalifa situation, all kind of rides on what happens next chapter though.

Like people are laughing at Sanji for getting beaten by women when they know he doesn’t fight women? Like I get the issue with the whole situation but I’m just gonna wait to see what Oda has planned for Sanji this arc, so far he’s had some dope moments and meh moments. But this chapter his panel about not underestimating Robin is probably the only panel and part I liked about this chapter lol

The improtance when it comes to Yonko comes down to WHO lasts for the end to deliver finishing blow... it's not just about being PART of the fight.... we all know this
whut? really now? no sane person on this fandom know this, we know(except you) the five of them fighting yonkos is the most important piece here, whether or not they deal finishing blow they're part of the reason yonko downfall if not 2..

kindly stop undermining the importance of partaking the fight against yonkos whether or not they deliver the finishing blow just to make sanji look a bit better compared to them, he never be one of people who leading the new generations.

Doesn’t matter? ........doesn’t matter?

:sus:

Pre-skip Nami and Ussop got stronger each arc by improving their tech!Dressrosa Franky got treated poorly by Oda,first he didn't show up with Franky Shogun or other weapon,second he got ganged before his fight,third his fight with Senior Pink was a gag fight to show off Senor Pink flashback!We are now seeing full power Franky!Other Straw Hats will show everything they can do this arc!Its going to be Epic!

Exactly. Weevil will come, I'm sure of it, then Marco runs off to stop him.
If Weevil shows up he better bring the Lurking Legend with him lol!Anyone think Shiki or Rocks will show up in the story at some point?I see the lurking legend as BM+KAIDO alliance!

Pre-skip Nami and Ussop got stronger each arc by improving their tech!Dressrosa Franky got treated poorly by Oda,first he didn't show up with Franky Shogun or other weapon,second he got ganged before his fight,third his fight with Senior Pink was a gag fight to show off Senor Pink flashback!We are now seeing full power Franky!Other Straw Hats will show everything they can do this arc!Its going to be Epic!
As much as I want to be optimistic and let everyone have their moment, I can’t ignore that Franky beating Sasaki makes 100% sense because characters get stronger every arc. If Franky were this strong he would have bodied everyone in Dressrosa lol.

Sasaki portrayed as one of the top flying 6, most definitely a haki user, ancient zoan that is probably even more durable and has better defensive capabilities than the rest should lost to Franky because franky hasn't gone all out?
I’m just not seeing it as of now but the thing is I’m not really sure what’s going on anymore, like the fact that Nami lighting can even stop Ulti makes little sense to me lol

As much as I want to be optimistic and let everyone have their moment, I can’t ignore that Franky beating Sasaki makes 100% sense because characters get stronger every arc. If Franky were this strong he would have bodied everyone in Dressrosa lol.

Sasaki portrayed as one of the top flying 6, most definitely a haki user, ancient zoan that is probably even more durable and has better defensive capabilities than the rest should lost to Franky because franky hasn't gone all out?
I’m just not seeing it as of now but the thing is I’m not really sure what’s going on anymore, like the fact that Nami lighting can even stop Ulti makes little sense to me lol
Eh, Ulti is barely hurt so really nothing to worry about. Sasaki getting hit doesn't imply much because we haven't seen him go hybrid.

Really none of these characters have gone all out or are even trying yet. Though the strawhats are going to win, that much is going to be true

whut? really now? no sane person on this fandom know this, we know(except you) the five of them fighting yonkos is the most important piece here, whether or not they deal finishing blow they're part of the reason yonko downfall if not 2..

kindly stop undermining the importance of partaking the fight against yonkos whether or not they deliver the finishing blow just to make sanji look a bit better compared to them, he never be one of people who leading the new generations.
Not really

Status
Not open for further replies.