W

D
A
R
E

Y
O
U
It’s nothing personal haha I just don’t think we need to be seeing her, especially after how predictable her whole part in this arc is :/

Why does Oda Have to use the same plot arc after arc for Sanji ,I hate it tbh ,Same shit happened in WCI and Dressrosa With Violet
No this never happened in WCI. It never happened in any Post Timeskip arc. You could say it happened with Viola, but Viola literally became good and fell in love with Sanji in one chap and he got outta that predicament.

The fact that this happened again, exactly the same in the arc where Sanji got his best fight gives me more hope that Sanji will get a good fight this arc. Unlike Post Timeskip where this never ever happened and Sanji has yet to get a good solo fight.

Suger got her mind wreacked by God Ussop because she's a little shit while Tama-chan has God Ussop on her side helping her to get Gifter slaves with his defic powers.
Of course in a realistic fight she loses depending on circumstance.

Sugar might be capable of turning top tiers into toys however, that much is however uncertain.

I wonder who is the strongest individual Tama can tame. :cheers:

As much as people like to hate on Sanji, when you put all of that to the side, his panels were kind of cool this chapter, like seeing the male enemies on the floor, Sanji’s look when he told BM not to underestimate Robin. As much as I hate how Oda treats Sanji this is inherently better than the Khalifa situation, all kind of rides on what happens next chapter though.

Like people are laughing at Sanji for getting beaten by women when they know he doesn’t fight women? Like I get the issue with the whole situation but I’m just gonna wait to see what Oda has planned for Sanji this arc, so far he’s had some dope moments and meh moments. But this chapter his panel about not underestimating Robin is probably the only panel and part I liked about this chapter lol
Well,man,going foward the straw hats are going to face opponents with good haki,so we need to get used to seeing this,most straw hats will not get haki by eos,they will get busted powers though,pre-skip Luffy didn't have haki and he beat Boa sisters,Zunisha did not have haki and he one shot Jack!WG disbanded Shichibukai for SSG,do you think SSG will have haki?they could have,but probably they are Pacifistas on crack or some other busted technology!Enel did not have COA and would beat many COA users in the new world,so Nami beating Ulti by producing haxed lightning is no surprise!Anyway,i hope Oda can get Ussop-Nami-Franky in one panel after Kaido gets defeated so they can exchange technology and ideas to improve their fighting style,hope they also get kairosaki weapons here in Wano!Hope Franky gets some ideas after messing with Sanji's raid suit too,would be cool!Oda can make Nami-Ussop-Franky as strong as he wants because they don't need haki or brute strength!

Last edited:
Yep thats it ,Glad Atleast Someone knows this is bullshit,I dont understand how @Chrono and @Kuro Ashi cope with this
Overexaggeration.

- Sanji is up against women, so in combat potrayal he doesnt look bad
- He easily handled the males in mere seconds
- He isnt acting like a perverted fool or acting like an idiot

Their is so many other times people could've been outraged with Sanji, this is most defintely not the time.

Is the Franky Shogun a poweup or could regular Franky also beat a Tobi Roppo
I see Franky Shogun as a PU like raid suit!Base Franky can't take attacks like that and i doubt he has the strenght to toss a big Zoan like that!
Post automatically merged:

Overexaggeration.

Their is so many other times people could've been outraged with Sanji, this is most defintely not the time.
Also Sanji being unable to escape Black Maria only hypes her strength for the Robin fight!

Overexaggeration.

Exactly what is was saying earlier, like I’m not really as mad as I’d thought I’d be lol

Very true but I don’t think this is the end of it sadly, Oda gonna ride this shit till it’s dead lol. I couldn’t actually believe we got so many Tama, Dango and gifter panels, I was actually in disbelief, like we knew it was coming and it was still painfully annoying.
:tchpepe:
Its unfortunate but he does it to characterize an arc as a full story. While yeah, I totally see it as fodder waste too, it makes sense given the context that he spent time with these characters early on kidnapping Tama or being early problems for Wano.

I wouldn't expect like another half chapter dedicated to Dango eating outside of the occasional panel and the eventual moment where they probably turn thousands of beast pirates against each other.

Well,man,going foward the straw hats are going to face opponents with good haki,so we need to get used to seeing this,most straw hats will not get haki by eos,they will get busted powers though,pre-skip Luffy didn't have haki and he beat Boa sisters,Zunisha did not have haki and he one shot Jack!WG disbanded shichibukai for SSG,do you think SSG will have haki?they could have,but probably they are Pacifistas on crack or some other busted technology!Enel did not have COA and would beat many COA users in the new world,so Nami beating Ulti by producing haxed lightning is no surprise!Anyway,i hope Oda can get Ussop-Nami-Franky in one panel after Kaido gets defeated so they can exchange technology and ideias to improve their fighting style,hope they also get kairosaki weapons here in Wano!Hope franky gets some ideias after messing with sanji's raid suit too,would be cool!Oda can make Nami-Ussop-Franky as strong as he wants because they don't need haki or brute strength!
Im not going to compare Luffy in G2 against Boa sisters or Zunisha v Jack to Franky fighting Sasaki, those situations are pretty different lol

of course they need to get used to it but this isn’t like them learning some sort of lesson, they are going to beat Yonko executives just because they’re supposed to get stronger as the series goes on? That doesn’t sit well with me if I’m honest lol, a couple of weeks ago in verse he was fighting senior pink and now he’s gonna beat one of the top flying 6 because he’s supposedly getting stronger? I love franky and want him to have his moment and get stronger but I want Oda to do it in a way that doesn’t look retarded lol
Post automatically merged:

Cause of your profile pic obviously

If I had to compare Otama screentime to anyone based on your comment, I would have to talk about a character you allegedly enjoy, so from your pic, I can only bring Kidd as a comparison
Wow lol.....

Im not going to compare Luffy in G2 against Boa sisters or Zunisha v Jack to Franky fighting Sasaki, those situations are pretty different lol

of course they need to get used to it but this isn’t like them learning some sort of lesson, they are going to beat Yonko executives just because they’re supposed to get stronger as the series goes on? That doesn’t sit well with me if I’m honest lol, a couple of weeks ago in verse he was fighting senior pink and now he’s gonna beat one of the top flying 6 because he’s supposedly getting stronger? I love franky and want him to have his moment and get stronger but I want Oda to do it in a way that doesn’t look retarded lol
Franky is all about technology and is always building new stuff, if there a character who can get stronger without haki or formal training it is him.

Overexaggeration.

Regardless of what happened this chapter, serious Sanji is something I always wanna see

Some ppl feeling bad for the gifters thinking Tama power is quite evil, but I ain't feeling pire about people who are part of a crew that tried (on top of starving and brutalizing everyone) to sold a child sex slavery and tortured her with pliers, child who happens to be Tama:kayneshrug:
I honestly don't understand the hate towards her for doing that :whitepress:
She is just trying to save the alliance ass with her devil fruit ability despite her age

Status
Not open for further replies.