rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Franky is all about technology and is always building new stuff, if there a character who can get stronger without haki or formal training it is him.
I’m down for that just as long as Oda handles it right, as of now he wasn’t doing too well he landed a hit but even his dialogue suggests that Sasaki wasn’t paying attention. Like base Sasaki was standing up to Yamato looking beastly, yeah he got worried when she was gonna transform but he was standing there in base form. Franky needs to pull out something special if he’s gonna beat Sasaki

Cause of your profile pic obviously

If I had to compare Otama screentime to anyone based on your comment, I would have to talk about a character you allegedly enjoy, so from your pic, I can only bring Kidd as a comparison
I can’t get over how weak sauce this is lol so because I don’t like Tama and her whole addition to the current situation you thought you had to insult Kid because I have a Kid avi even though I didn’t mention him or the roof.
Mannnn

I knew spoiler providers were bullshitting as usual when they said Sanji was acting lovey dovey and happy.
I don’t read spoilers so I have no idea lol but what I do know is that people without a doubt always make statement and predictions as if they are fact by using spoilers that don’t even put things into context or give the full story. Happens every single week lol, I just duck out and come back when the chapter release haha

There is nothing to be mad about Sanji in this case....he didn't act in a perverted way...he was composed and calm....only thing he didn't do is hitting women which is not surprising.....but, I am expecting payoff for Sanji in this arc...he should either fight King or Queen.....anyways, Tama and Franky are MVP in this chapter.....love Tama...she became instrumental in this war...whatever Tama did in this raid is far more than whatever Momo did in the entire act 3.....surprising that there was no Luffy panel in the non flashback Luffy chapter......break next week is truly heart breaking....

I’m down for that just as long as Oda handles it right, as of now he wasn’t doing too well he landed a hit but even his dialogue suggests that Sasaki wasn’t paying attention. Like base Sasaki was standing up to Yamato looking beastly, yeah he got worried when she was gonna transform but he was standing there in base form. Franky needs to pull out something special if he’s gonna beat Sasaki
Well he used a classic move (general left) and it did no damage, he only did something after he pulled a totally new attack. Oda is at least conscious that Franky previous attacks aren't enough.

:cheers:

Pretty much!
LOL
Man in future don’t try this shit with me again lol
Post automatically merged:

raid suit lanji who? can t even scratch p1 with his pyjama meanwhile there is franky destroying the most durable f6
overpowering him kicking that bitch in the face and cut him no problems
:finally:
So if we’re going by this you think Franky can do that to Sasaki without his “pyjamas” as you so quaintly put it. I can’t help but sense some hypocrisy or hatred here. Anyone would have thought you didn’t like Sanji or had something against him but that can’t be true because it would be utterly shocking wouldn’t it!!!

Last edited:
Im not going to compare Luffy in G2 against Boa sisters or Zunisha v Jack to Franky fighting Sasaki, those situations are pretty different lol

of course they need to get used to it but this isn’t like them learning some sort of lesson, they are going to beat Yonko executives just because they’re supposed to get stronger as the series goes on? That doesn’t sit well with me if I’m honest lol, a couple of weeks ago in verse he was fighting senior pink and now he’s gonna beat one of the top flying 6 because he’s supposedly getting stronger? I love franky and want him to have his moment and get stronger but I want Oda to do it in a way that doesn’t look retarded lol

Wow lol.....
I made the comparison with Boa Sisters and Zunisha just to point out that brute strength or haxed abilities can overcome haki!Dude,Senior Pink was a gag fight,Franky didn't have shogun and was already beaten prior to the fight!You need to analyze context of each fight,each situation is different!Franky and Sasaki Just got started,Sasaki can still turn Franky Shogun into scrap metal for all we know,but Franky will pull out some new tech that will overcome Sasaki!Same with Ussop and Nami...Oda has being doing this since the beginning!Ussop beat a fishman(superior physical strength) with a bottle of whisky,some fire and a hammer LOL!Nami and Ussop will win their fights by unconventional means,like always!

Man in future don’t try this shit with me again lol

So if we’re going by this you think Franky can do that to Sasaki without his “pyjamas” as you so way quaintly put it. I can’t help but sense some hypocrisy or hatred here. Anyone would have thought you didn’t like Sanji or had something against him but that can’t be true because it would be utterly shocking wouldn’t it!!!

Sure
:sadgrin:

Good chapter!

-Tama's power was expected from the beginning of this arc, so not surprised and after the CP0 analysis, it balances the war a little more.

- The last page is Hiyori, 99% sure of this! She needs to do something and also Ame no Habakiri needs to appear.
- Franky was amazing this chapter, dude has enough strenght to lift sasaki in zoan form and also cut him with his own shishisonson :suresure: Hybrid Sasaki vs All out Franky gonna be so good!
- Nami vs Ulti is pretty much confirmed in this chapter, ulti wants her head! the attack was good but not enough, but can nami take a opponent like this ? One attack and she could be out! A partnership maybe to take Ulti out ?
- Don't know about this P1 vs Ussop, looks too unbalanced for me. Maybe they will reach where yamato is ?
- Robin vs Black Maria is also a safe bet, she is underestimating Robin-chan. Could be interesting!
- Brook no idea !! Who he gonna fight ? P1 with Ussop ?

So Black Maria goes to the 2nd floor to kill the scabbards, that means Sanji will follow her because he heard about kinemon! Robin will also come there to save Hiyori and Sanji (he is not gonna do something else against women).

Looks like i was wrong about Queen being at the 3rd floor but which floor is this "live floor" ? We didn't see Queen also maybe he will meet Sanji in the 2nd floor ? You know why ? First for Robin vs Bm and if it's really Hiyori then Sanji vs Queen will definitely happen because Queen was also interested about Hiyori!

King and Marco are fighting in the air (btw confirmed King can fly without his zoan form, because we just saw him jumping on sanji and landing when he spoke to queen but it's cool to see he can do that anytime), and it looks like Marco and King is a tough fight. WSC FM vs WSM FM, i want to see this Oda :josad::josad:!
Once again, King took the lead and ordered his crew to kill the scabbards!

I love his attitude and how he gives orders to anyone and support them "I'm counting on you" true FM :blush:

Little bit disappointed that is not a roof top chapter but Oda wants to move and finishes the under roof chapter before the climax :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.