rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there is one. Boa and Mihawk show might be interesting.
I do want some Reverie info to be honest, it would be nice to get a little something on what’s going on after what Oda left us on.

Damn actually crazy when you say it but Wano has been almost 100 chapters and we still waiting for matchups lol
At best, Act 3 closes on the Supernovas beaten after the weaker six defeat the Tobi Roppo. Then Act 4 is about beating Kaido and his top executives.

Some ppl feeling bad for the gifters thinking Tama power is quite evil, but I ain't feeling pity about people who are part of a crew that tried (on top of starving and brutalizing everyone) to sold a child to sex slavery and tortured her with pliers, child who happens to be Tama:kayneshrug:
EXACTLY, yall see this? To the dipshits stick in their ass about morality and freedom of Gifter Pirates............
Tama was ostracized and abused, this is her payback tenfold

At best, Act 3 closes on the Supernovas beaten after the weaker six defeat the Tobi Roppo. Then Act 4 is about beating Kaido and his top executives.
Tbh, I think Act 3 is ending before those fights truly start.

Kaido beats the SN temporarily and we get all the matchups defined below. Still gonna take 4-5 chapters to achieve that if thats Odas intention

BTW, Page 1 was NOT with Ulti this chapter, unless I somehow missed it.

I still am thinking Chopper vs Page 1 is extremely possible if he's not with Ulti. Looks like Usopp/Nami may actually be teaming up on Ulti which honestly makes the fight way more realistic cause its those 2 facing a powerhouse. I think its safe to say these fights are near guaranteed:

- Ulti vs Usopp and Nami (she exclusively is trying to kill them, her brother isn't around)
- Sasaki vs Franky (they've been fighting for a while now)
- Black Maria vs Robin (Robin is totally near Sanji ready to take over that fight)

At this point, I just need to see where Page 1 is heading and if Brook is meant to meet up with Jinbe and take over that fight. I still have a very big feeling Yamato has encountered Jack and Sanji will be freed up to fight Queen or King. If Jinbe is freed from WsW, then he has the availability to fight Queen or King as well, which solidifies the rest of the matchups almost perfectly.

I can almost imagine the shitstorm if Jinbe fights King and Sanji fights Queen lmfao. However I think both cases are possible, provided Brook and Robin take over their fights respectively.

Edit: Kidding hes in 1 panel still chasing them too lol, well my point still stands since Ulti seems to be the only one fighting while P1 hasn't gone hybrid or tried to fight yet.

LOL... Tama is the biggest game changer in this war it seems... If she can be able to tame a legit Zoan, this war would turn in favor of the alliance...

Babanuki and Solitaire must be around somewhere as well...

I believe it's safe to assume that next chapter would be focusing on Chopper, Robin, Brook and Jinbe... Sanji-Robin and Jinbe-Brook swap looks inevitable now...

Franky is surprisingly doing well against Sasaki... Robin and Brook would likely do better against Black Maria and Who's Who than we expect... Like Sanji said, we should not underestimate them...

If Nami needs a stronger lightning, does that mean that their fight vs. Ulti and P1 won't end until she recaptures Zeus? BM would be handicapped before the rest of the main guys arrive at the rooftop?

Who the hell is that 10th guy? I don't think it's Caribou...

Status
Not open for further replies.