Status
Not open for further replies.
all credit due to luffy when they stopped bigmon attack
Based on what? G3 was easily overpowered by Cracker and BM is much stronger than him. But for some reason Luffy's G3 did most of the job against BM? You are lacking logic.
sanji got rekt by fodder when he trying to protect luffy after luffy fight with kuri
''rekt by fodder'' - really? Pekoms was getting killed, which made Sanji look away and made him get hit. It was made clear visually and textually.
Which just shows in what ridiculous way Oda had make Sanji not pay attention to get hit, because otherwise and what was shown before that, Sanji would have easily escaped the whole BMC, which would make them look weak af - when they were saying even Roger wouldn't escape that army (which is nonsense, but this shows what strong army that was).
but fortunately sanji family comes and save the day
If your little Zorobrain didn't understand the whole plot behind everything that happend in WCI, then i am sorry for you. Using that to downplay Sanji just shows how pathetic you swordbois are.
the dude is pathetic he can't even protect his already worn out captain from fodder and you dare to compare with zoro who protecting luffy from not just 1 yonko but 2
Oh come show me where Zoro protects Luffy from 2 Yonkou. Zoro literaly has 3 other SN there attacking the Yonkou aswell and Zoro needed Laws help to teleport him to Luffy, because he is too slow himself.
But hey, having thousands and thousands of people shooting at you at the same time and attacking you with any kind of weapon and Sanji was hit only once, because he took the shot for luffy, just shows how weak Sanji is lmao
But calling me ''biased'' :cantseeme:

Well thats the argument with Big Mom. Its not her, it's Caramel. O lin is what Linlin really is. Caramels soul took over Big moms after she was eaten. At least in personality/will.

Remember how when she became O Lin, Napoleon went to sleep and she didn't use soul powers at all?
a lot of people dont catch that o-lin only showed up after big mom went completely under the seawater, which would suppress devil fruit powers affecting her

Why would I ? My favourite is being the MVP vs 2 Yonko and is on his way to decapitate the WSC...
The sad part is your comment and the salt that transpires in it...
MVP? Hmm BM and Kaidou got shocked by Luffy's attacks multiple times now.
And Zoro? Well, Kaidou and BM commented only on his sword Enma - not him lmao. That is a MVP for you?

What salt? lmao
That Sanji and Luffy could clash with a Yonkou casualy without going all out? One of the best showings Post-TS! Couldn't be happier!
But oh yes! I am so salty that Zoro can scratch Kaidou with sneak attacks using his new magical sword! zOrO tOo StRoNk! :cantseeme:

MVP? Hmm BM and Kaidou got shocked by Luffy's attacks multiple times now.
And Zoro? Well, Kaidou and BM commented only on his sword Enma - not him lmao. That is a MVP for you?

What salt? lmao
That Sanji and Luffy could clash with a Yonkou casualy without going all out? One of the best showings Post-TS! Couldn't be happier!
But oh yes! I am so salty that Zoro can scratch Kaidou with sneak attacks using his new magical sword! zOrO tOo StRoNk! :cantseeme:

Honestly, the Tobi Roppo have been pathetic so far. These guys have done worse than Trebol/Diamante, and people compared these fodder to Vergo. LOL. Trebol no diffed Usopp.

There's no excuses anymore. Pica >= Jack. Zoro used his strongest move outside of Ashura just for Pica's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.