Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yup. Remember when Franky carried 80 people and a cart while flying? Sorry that was Sanji. Well remember when Franky punched the door and it broke? What's that? He didn't because it was a door meant to absorb all kinetic energy and he used a laser to melt it making the physical beast comment nonsensical? Well ok then
Whine about it all you want; Franky did what Sanji couldn’t, end of fucking story :fransuper:

No one wants Sanji to save her, they want him to do something.

Robin isn't caught yet, so you're telling us its fine for Sanji to sit around and wait for Robin to get captured and savagely beaten just because Robin deserves a fight?
So the assumption is, is that Black Maria will be able to capture and torture her? It's one thing for Black Maria to say "This is what we are going to do" and for Sanji to respond to not underestimate her, and another if they were actually torturing Robin, and him sitting there and doing nothing.

Also, Sanji is captured right now in the Spider Web. What are we expecting him to do here? Don't you think if he could escape to go join the rest of the fights, he would have?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yup. Remember when Franky carried 80 people and a cart while flying? Sorry that was Sanji. Well remember when Franky punched the door and it broke? What's that? He didn't because it was a door meant to absorb all kinetic energy and he used a laser to melt it making the physical beast comment nonsensical? Well ok then
You clearly missed the parts where he used his physical prowess and it was super effective. Am sorry to say.

I don't know about others but I whenever I say that Oda is doing Sanji bad, I'm not defending Sanji but criticizing Oda, that's all. Like, I remember him being one of my favourite characters Pre-TS and how he used to be so cool but now, I won't even call myself a fan of his. He had some cool moments here and there in WCI but that's all. Both Pre and Post TS Sanji has been Oda himself. What I'm saying is that he can make the character shine again but has chosen not to, at least until now. Sanji has been pretty underwhelming in Wano. I personally never say, 'Oda has made Sanji pretty underwhelming in Wano.' Don't know about others though.
underwhelming? What were your expectation for him by now? The raid suit design exceeded expectations for most im pretty sure.

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Far as i know this is a forum, and i can damn well quote whoever i want. Then again, perhaps i shouldn't have bother bantering with someone like you. Considering you're a ball of anger issues.
Don Le Fishe has no anger issues
Stop to made-up lies on spot and Don Le Fishe will consdir bantering with you
BTW you question was ridicouls, there no need to read the text.

Status
Not open for further replies.