Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry that Oda chooses to write Sanji this way.

I'm sorry that i'm not interested or entertained by watching him ONCE AGAIN run away or towards women.

I'm sorry that by the time Sanji starts being useful and getting his W's in every arc since the time skip, i'm already tired and annoyed from all his shenanigans and L's that i just want him gone so we can give screen time to more interesting characters and events, like Jinbei vs Who's Who or Marco vs King and Queen.

I'm really sorry, but it's just how i feel about this character, and yes, because of this Sanji's presence in One Piece is a negative point for me, since the TS that is (and a few of the last arcs in pre-TS).
Yep, I still have hope, because it's Sanji...but uffff...
Kinda tired of this ngl

Like he off screened G4 vs Doffy awakening? Luffy vs Cracker after he went G4? Parts of Luffy vs Kata and that fight took still sooo many chapters to end. Hybrid Kaido vs Novas just got off screened.

Let's see how many chapters of Sanji vs Queen we will get :milaugh:
Act 3 hasn’t ended yet and no hybrid kaido vs supernovas is way different then the other fucking matchups. If you can’t see the obvious I don’t know what to tell you. No main fight in one piece during an arc gets off screened it’s not happening. I shouldn’t have to explain this to someone who has been reading the manga

King ordering BM to "kill" Robin makes no sense. Of all the people on the field, she should be the one who will get killed the last. It's not like the ability to read the Pony is posing any real threat to the current war now. There are far more dangerous members that King should consider having them killed first before Robin.
So i guess it's just a mistranslation, King ordering BM to stop fooling around and kill Sanji, and then go capture Robin or something.

All I am expecting is Robin is going to come save Sanji from Black Maria...it may happen King/Queen/X(assuming for some reason Marco is not engaging them, do we have any one else free?) will come to that location. And we will see them fight.
Also if King is making announcements , that's not a good sign for Marco. I've been saying Oda was gonna take Marco and his hax healing out of the plot somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.