Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

On a serious note, that Oda cut away from Hybrid Kaido suggests:
  • @Garp the Fist's prediction that Hybrid Kaido would not be revealed until all the other hybrid forms have been revealed is accurate.
  • The Rooftop battle is the final battle, there is no next Round vs Kaido
    • If there was going to be another Round vs Kaido, then Oda would have resolved the Kaido fight early and then showed us the other chapters

The more chapters that go by without a return to the Rooftop battle, the more likely it is that the Rooftop battle is truly the final fight vs Kaido.

Next week is a break. Ugh, the next two weeks are going to be pretty boring.
:seriously:this is the same thing he did vs retainers
People thought oda will stall till 1000...kaido wouldn't win yet

Kaido won 2 chapters later after he reverted back

Oda can drag it like he wants.
U guys never learn.

Confirmed Spoilers
Thanks to Korean Leaks and Redon

- The chapter begins with the Shinuchi Speed.
- Tama has traveled to Onigashima on Speed's ship.
- It seems that the Shinuchi and the Gifters are eating dangos to become allies.
- Franky Vs Sasaki.
- Nami uses the "Thunderlance Tempo" against Ulti.
- Usopp shoots dangos at enemies.
- Black Maria tells Sanji something about Nico Robin (what we see in the picture).
- Bao Huang finds the Red Scabbards with her ability.
- King orders something from Black Maria.
- It seems that in the area where the Red Scabbards which is rescued by Law not only 9 peoples, there are 10 peoples according to Bao Huang.
- That 10th person is helping them.
- There is a break next week.
Nami vs Ulti and Sanji vs King.

I am eating so fucking goood:perocry::perocry::perocry::perocry:

Dude calm down seriously, it's your fault along with others for getting high expectations to see hybrid Kaido this chapter. Don't fucking act like you're the only one who is angry about this, this is what happens when Oda spoils us with good chapters in a row.
As I said the point is not just about he switching the Hybrid form.
It more that we waste pages for the BM and Tama shit, no one need kinda stuff like this here.
It make me so angry that we waste pages for something like "kalifa2.0" or with a children who is only just here because having a ability(surprise) to control gifters/smile, a child in the middle of the war...

I point it out that I don´t dislike any part of the spoiler as Sasaki vs Franky or the Nami vs Ulti stuff, but seriously with swtiching from goats chapters on the rooftop to Sanji plot, Oda should know how people would react to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.