Status
Not open for further replies.
But then wouldn´t he handle it on his own, what stopping him to attack the Scabbards?
If he fight right now Marco, I doubt he fly across the island, to find the scabbards in that large island is very hard, so I think we either get a new view of King power or his CoO. Both way would be very hyped up.
Just gonna have to wait for the full summary then........ tomorrow :(

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Nothing wrong with King giving orders. Instead of rushing head first without a plan, he's converging and notifying all available forces to a specific task. He wants to win the war, not brownie points on a One Piece forum.
King has been playing the role of leader/commander since Kaido left. It really shows he’s the right hand man.

what
I mean the only way that makes since without him fighting them is if he flew past them and he was basically at their space and just ignored them.... or Law put them outside of the skull and King could see them from a birds eye view.... yeahhhh we are gonna need the full summary on this one
Poor Zori
Post automatically merged:

Sigh...i think after 1000 chapter it should be obvious Sanji won't hurt a woman and there is no reason for him too. He can stil block her attacks and defend himself without hurting BM or any other woman...
regardless of his pervy side.. he sure is a man at heart

King has been playing the role of leader/commander since Kaido left. It really shows he’s the right hand man.
Well that is something with I like about his character, feats aside he really was the coleader and controlling the beast pirates right now.
Post automatically merged:

The name Bao Huang in Chinese means emperor
Google Translate : king
:josad:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Well that is something with I like about his character, feats aside he really was the coleader and controlling the beast pirates right now.
Rereading the raid last night, and up until the Kaido fight King is sorta always around trying to assemble some defense. He doesn’t have the focus Katakuri got but I’m still expecting big things from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.