Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's clear some things
-Characters that have implied offscreen ''deaths'' are most likely not dead.
-Characters who definitely die stay dead, the ONLY possible exception to this would be if Orochi isn't dead.
-Even if Toki is alive it doesn't mean she will reveal anything just like Roger pirates don't reveal stuff.
She could reveal only the parts relevant to Wano and why exactly its borders were closed

B

Ballel

I would like it if Toki comes out alive...that is entirely different from oda writing....first time not killing mother of an important character....besides, her role was shitty in the entire flashback...so I don't mind if Oda keeps her alive and redeems her character....
As I mentioned I would have preferred if Toki's character is expanded through a flashback to make her character relevant.
The 'bringing characters back from the dead' thing as just annoying at this point.
I remember once reading that Oda said he doesn't like bringing dead characters back.

Will of P shit just gets annoying. It takes away all tension and sense if danger when any character can just come back or was falsely declared dead.

bringing her now is bad decision to me...what does she achive by hiding... or even appearing in onigashima at this point?
And I am pretty sure, there was a dialouge from her which said she wants to end her life at the same time(time period) as Oden and not escape with her DF, when some scabbards asked about escaping... or was it just in my mind?

P.S. that thump is probably her collapsing.
i dont remember saying so,maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.