Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lets forget how zoro failed in FL and got everyone captured ... :kayneshrug: and many other greats Ls he took... those things happen, sanji will be back in shape soon... hes endurance is miracolous
Yeah, let’s forget them, because what the fuck do they matter now?? I’m only referencing what’s happening in the ongoing arc, to wit:
  • Zoro is facing Kaido and Big Mom simultaneously
  • Sanji is facing a Flying Six member and her fodder subordinates, not even a Calamity
  • Zoro literally drew blood from the World’s Strongest Creature
  • Sanji literally got crucified
Like it or not, these are facts. They hurt, but they are true and on full display for everyone to see. You don’t have to accept them, and they will still remain accurate.

J

Jo_Ndule

Yeah, let’s forget them, because what the fuck do they matter now?? I’m only referencing what’s happening in the ongoing arc, to wit:
  • Sanji is facing a Flying Six member and her fodder subordinates, not even a Calamity
Like it or not, these are facts. They hurt, but they are true and on full display for everyone to see. You don’t have to accept them, and they will still remain accurate.
If you read one piece
You wouldn't even this as an argument to bash Sanji for being below Zoro.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Allright but the arc hasnt ended. Sanji will beat calamity like it or not.
zoro isnt facing them alone , he is in comfortable place... the more sanji is beaten before the main fight the more badass the outcome will be
Post automatically merged:

Yeah man I walk in in her with a zoro body pillow worst day of my life
You lucky it wasn mihawk dude

Ok seeing the overreaction here is pretty baffling. I can understand Sanji haters using this oppturnity, but the fact that Sanji fans are crying about this is pretty sad.

Sanji lost to women, he lost to his kryptonite. If he lost to anyone else than it would be an understandable reaction from everyone. But he lost to women, so yall gotta relax. Sanji aint getting bad potrayal, since this is just a stalling side plot for Sanji so he doesnt go off and do something else. He is being saved until the time for his Calamity fight starts

Again yall gotta relax and wait. Enjoy the fact that he atleast tried to escape and took the sitaution seriously instead of acting like bafoon and being tricked by the women.

Status
Not open for further replies.