Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji will fight Queen but he will also give some kicks to Kaido later in the story. Nothing more than that though. I think that,when all the Supernovas will need some rest,characters like Jinbei,Sanji,Marco and Yamato will take some time with the Yonko.

Yeah cuz Killer literally fucked Kaido up from inside
Was dodging and deflecting slashes that Kinnemon couldn't even see and Kiku who is same level as Kinnemon was cut into two pieces. Also tanked a Yonko's serious attack that would kill Sanji as it K.Oed 5 guys on similar levels of durabilty as Sanji.

His attack literally did nothing to Kaido in comparison to the attacks Kinemon was doing.
How do you know Kinemon couldnt see the slashes ? He never got him by them at all, so the contray actually
Kinemon took a Thunder Bague and was still concious, something Killer has yet to show.

This about Kinemon not Sanji.

How will kidd do just as much damage ? Heck how will luffy. Look at everything kaido has taken so far conbine it and its still weaker than what oden did and what zoro will do.
luffy is the mc and kid is still mysterious he has a lot of things he hasn’t shown yet you shouldn’t assume that all we saw is all he has

Sanji will fight Queen but he will also give some kicks to Kaido later in the story. Nothing more than that though. I think that,when all the Supernovas will need some rest,characters like Jinbei,Sanji,Marco and Yamato will take some time with the Yonko.
Why should he join the rooftop fight however. There's no sensible reason to portray it. Unless Kaido fell in the lower quarters.

The reason I don't think Sanji will be defeating King alone is because that will decrease the tension severely for future arcs. Like against Blackbeard pirates for example.
I mean who's to say Sanji's fight in the BB crew wont be a mid diff for him or a person with a hax DF thats hard to counter.

His attack literally did nothing to Kaido in comparison to the attacks Kinemon was doing.
How do you know Kinemon couldnt see the slashes ? He never got him by them at all, so the contray actually
Kinemon took a Thunder Bague and was still concious, something Killer has yet to show.

This about Kinemon not Sanji.
His attack literally did more than Kinnemon's judging by amount of blood Kaido was coughing and how massive those sonic Scythes were.

Plus when did Kinnemon tank thunder Bagua? You telling me he is more durable than Boundman Luffy? If so then Kinnemon > EoS Sanji as well.

Also Fenaker's King wank thread. We thank the Ztards for hyping up Sanji's future fight.
You call people tards but you also affirm King is Sanji's future fight so brazenly when the manga is not going into such direction since unlike Queen the man has still an opponent and since you also have the Germa-Queen portrayal dynamic at your disposal which is better than any other headcanon as of now?

His attack literally did more than Kinnemon's judging by amount of blood Kaido was coughing and how massive those sonic Scythes were.

Plus when did Kinnemon tank thunder Bagua? You telling me he is more durable than Boundman Luffy? If so then Kinnemon > EoS Sanji as well.
Judging by the amount of blood....Kinemon's attack literally shits on Killer's. and the size of the scythes means nothing when theyre doing fuck all to Kaido.

I didnt say he tanked. I said he took it and was still concious.

Sanji literally lives in your mind lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.