Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I am not a Sanji fan anymore like at all but I would kinda like him if he defeats Black Maria because that would be the best thing Oda would have done with him post TS by far.

After that I won't mind if he defeats Queen tho it won't make any sense from power scaling stand point.
You were a sanji fan once?

The fact that people actually think I’m “Trolling” is mind numbing.........

It isn’t like I’m high all the time......

How do you not think i’m serious about the Sanji or Jack stuff????? Nothing I’ve said had any hint of a joke wtf?

I am not a Sanji fan anymore like at all but I would kinda like him if he defeats Black Maria because that would be the best thing Oda would have done with him post TS by far.

After that I won't mind if he defeats Queen tho it won't make any sense from power scaling stand point.
You were never a Sanji fan and you want Sanji to destroy his morals and defeat a character weaker than a Calamity, so you can laugh and call him weak.

You are literally the devil acting like your trying to help someone lmao. Your so transparent it's hilarious.

Judging by the amount of blood....Kinemon's attack literally shits on Killer's. and the size of the scythes means nothing when theyre doing fuck all to Kaido.

I didnt say he tanked. I said he took it and was still concious.

Sanji literally lives in your mind lmao
Like shits in what sense? Killer did more damage than Law's gamma knife seemingly, what exactly did Kinnemon do to show you he did more damage?

Where is that Thunder Bagua thing coming from? Luffy was unconscious after Thunder bagua btw, so still Kinnemon more duarble than Boundman Luffy?

I am just mentioning Sanji because all of your wild posts are some how connected to Sanji wank and "Sanji is close to Zoro" fetish.

Like shits in what sense? Killer did more damage than Law's gamma knife seemingly, what exactly did Kinnemon do to show you he did more damage?

Where is that Thunder Bagua thing coming from? Luffy was unconscious after Thunder bagua btw, so still Kinnemon more duarble than Boundman Luffy?

I am just mentioning Sanji because all of your wild posts are some how connected to Sanji wank and "Sanji is close to Zoro" fetish.
More blood as you said. Kaido recovered from Killer's attack quicker than he did with the Scabbards.

Go reread chap 1000.

You were never a Sanji fan and you want Sanji to destroy his morals and defeat a character weaker than a Calamity, so you can laugh and call him weak.

You are literally the devil acting like your trying to help someone lmao. Your so transparent it's hilarious.
It's much better than wishing Sanji to kill Kaido or even merely consistently hurt him.

I was actually a Sanji fan when I was new to Oro Jackson and you know that, stop being dishonest af.
Why would I call Sanji weak if he literally defeats a flying 6 member with a handicap of him struggling with his moral compass trying to hit a woman, much less women backed up by several gifters and headliners.

Also lol at morality, this a shitty morality when he chose to not hit a woman, even when it comes to lives of his very friends being on the line. Also it is positive moral for a man to not hit a woman back because women in real life are physically weaker than men on average tho that in itself is debatable. In a fiction world of superhuman woman, much less a superhuman woman, like 10 times bigger than Sanji with stronger physicals most likely due to being mythical Zoan, it is just straight up SIMPing from Sanji to not hit Black Maria.

But if Sanji has an actual ethical dillema, a call back to Enies Lobby where he nearly cost lives of his friends due to his fake ass Chivalry and real SIMPness, and rises above that and defeats Black Maria, it would the most compelling end to his Wano journey.

Rather than him defeating a commander he has nothing to do with just due to fanboy wank.

More blood as you said. Kaido recovered from Killer's attack quicker than he did with the Scabbards.

Go reread chap 1000.
Are you talking about a combined attack from all 5 scabbards?
5 scabbards > Killer alone.
How does that show Kinnemon > Killer?
Post automatically merged:

Link me
Post automatically merged:

You were a sanji fan once?
Ye I used to like him like a year ago tho as I started analyzing his character more, I liked him less and less.

I was actually a Sanji fan when I was new to Oro Jackson and you know that, stop being dishonest af.
Why would I call Sanji weak if he literally defeats a flying 6 member with a handicap of him struggling with his moral compass trying to hit a woman, much less women backed up by several gifters and headliners.

Also lol at morality, this a shitty morality when he chose to not hit a woman, even when it comes to lives of his very friends being on the line. Also it is positive moral for a man to not hit a woman back because women in real life are physically weaker than men on average tho that in itself is debatable. In a fiction world of superhuman woman, much less a superhuman woman, like 10 times bigger than Sanji with stronger physicals most likely due to being mythical Zoan, it is just straight up SIMPing from Sanji to not hit Black Maria.

But if Sanji has an actual ethical dillema, a call back to Enies Lobby where he nearly cost lives of his friends due to his fake ass Chivalry and real SIMPness, and rises above that and defeats Black Maria, it would the most compelling end to his Wano journey.

Rather than him defeating a commander he has nothing to do with just due to fanboy wank.
You've shat on Sanji since you've first appeared on OJ lmao. **** enough this fake sob story. You werent no Sanji fan.

Sanji will never go back on the morals Zeff taught him. So carry on fake crying and finding problems just so you can have a reason to shit on Sanji lol.

Sanji will get a solo fight against a Calamity whilst Zoro fights Orochi.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
No it isn’t lol....Sanji wanted togo up to the roof in the first place....
Ok I’ll explain myself.

I believe Sanji will have a high-Extreme diff battle vs Queen due to him already being injured.

Then he’ll team up with Marco to defeat King (Who found a counter to Marco’s flame regeneration somehow) and is on the losing end and may even finally get a Haki bloom (Ryou)

Then inflict some damage on Kaido. Maybe not much but still enough to be like a shock to everyone (Luffy, Zoro Law Ect;) and a sneak attack

Status
Not open for further replies.