Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
vs

Dear lord, would you look at the time!

We could all learn a lot from Sanji. Some might see his chivalry as dumb, but he doesn't and he'd die for it. Getting smashed in the face and trusting that Robin can achieve what he can't is badass. In Sanji's unique way. Also, legitimately laughed out loud when I saw the "CRASH!" here :milaugh:

Robin pulls off stylish, sexy, stealth fighter so well. Hopefully, herself and Brook :brootea: can take down Black Maria and her squad in a legitimate fight.

Momo had a surprisingly heartfelt character arc on Onigashima. After this chapter, I just wish Orochi killed him. What a fucking lucky brat!

Good to see Jack back in action, whoever's helping the Scabbards better be really strong. Or maybe Sanji will take Jack out.

Not a fan of Who's Who badass Sabretooth form being glossed over. Hopefully he'll get more focus soon.

vs

Dear lord, would you look at the time!

We could all learn a lot from Sanji. Some might see his chivalry as dumb, but he doesn't and he'd die for it. Getting smashed in the face and trusting that Robin can achieve what he can't is badass. In Sanji's unique way. Also, legitimately laughed out loud when I saw the "CRASH!" here :milaugh:

Robin pulls off stylish, sexy, stealth fighter so well. Hopefully, herself and Brook :brootea: can take down Black Maria and her squad in a legitimate fight.

Momo had a surprisingly heartfelt character arc on Onigashima. After this chapter, I just wish Orochi killed him. What a fucking lucky brat!

Good to see Jack back in action, whoever's helping the Scabbards better be really strong. Or maybe Sanji will take Jack out.

Not a fan of Who's Who badass Sabretooth form being glossed over. Hopefully he'll get more focus soon.
what kind of chivalry make women to fight in his place, he's make women to clean his freaking mess..

She using steel knuckles and sanji said his coa will hurt her hand through steel knuckles which means it will break
LMFAO, sanji known as having shit armament couldnt pull this off, heck even luffy or zoro i doubt they could pull ths off..
you just biased af, sanji being nice to women he think his shit armament could potentially hurt her, because he doesn't want to hurt women, you sanji fans trying so hard to make sanji look good huh

Status
Not open for further replies.