Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jinbe is top veteran lvl. It seems one yonko crew destroys the seven warlords lol
He literally has on panel feats of fighting Big Mom on equal level, in the past already fought against a yonko commander 3 for 5 days straight but now obviously that he's taking it easy on Who's who... now we have confirmation he is just veteran level, yes this is peak logic right here.

The Sanji doesn't bother me as much this chapter because he's relying and trusting someone else to do what he can't.

Robin getting action? FINALLY

Sanji vs Jack is probably a red herring, with Queen just conveniently gone, I think they're a match made in heaven, considering Queen's comment about Judge, etc.

We get a nice lookaround for the other Strawhats, and other non-strawhats, still missing Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero, which may not end in a good outcome.

Yamato's lack of awareness and outrageousness gotta chuckle out of me.

Great Chapter overall for me

Nico Robin! :blush:

Black Maria! :blush:

Yamato! :blush:

The girls in this chapter were HAWT! :blush::amazing::yonjidoggy:

Sanji you simp, even Black Maria sama's beatings weren't enough to beat the horny out of you. :jordanmf:

Also FU Momonosuke, how dare you sit in Yamato's boobs?! I'd wish Black Maria beat the ever living snot out of that brat just like how she beat Sanji.
:lusalty:

After almost 2 decades, Robin's time to shine in a fight has finally come!!!! :steef:

She bitch slapped the big bitch hard! :noo:

Next chapter it looks like Black Maria is fighting topless, so i can't wait for Robin to get her hands on her, literally! :shocking:

Brook you lucky barstard, even without eyes you get to witness perhaps the most lewdess and sexiest fight in One Piece history! Even though you don't have eyes. You should at least get a camera and record the footage!

:lusalty:catded

Oda was a naughty man drawing this chapter, I am pretty sure.

In any case, plot is moving very fast, confirming pretty match some match up such as:
Frankyvs Sasaki
WhoWhovsJimbe
Nami&Usop+maybe other vs Ulti&P
Robin&BrookvsBlack Maria

Oda wanted to reinforce that the fight between Marco&King isnt a skirmish but a real confrontation and could potentially be the one (I dont see any other player be able to face king), this is even more clear now because Marco is left with only 1 opponent (Queen left).

Nice to see both crew Law,Kid fighting

I dont wanna comment about Sanji but my expectation on this character are very low so I dont mind.

As a Zoro fan I am pretty happy that Oda is focusing on everything down because that mean that Zoro will only face Kaido with Luffy even around the flower capital (and we know what happen with Ryuma right)? That is just epic :kata:

I dont expect any major update for the rooftop which is very good for Zoro fans. The best will come later, it is a good sign:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.