Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

You realize Jinbe is a fishman right? He can't use half his moves. He specifically stated he is nerfed on land in Impel Down.

This is Jinbe at 50% and he's fighting WW's entire army. WW is the strongest TR. He is >= Pero level.
Jinbei being at 50% or not
He is using koka vs Zoan WhoWho
Whowho isn't bruised .
Hybrid WhoWho ~ Full powered Jinbei >~ Perospero

Holy crap
Cringe
What the hell is oda’s doing?
He may as well just write sanji off the series
He looked so pathetic here
I don’t think he could ever recover
This is why I think many people here don't actually read One Piece.

Not only is this a call back to Enies Lobby, but it is character development where he is specifically told by Nami "If you can fight a woman ask for help."

You guys read just to shit on Oda or Sanji, though seeing as Sanji is Oda's self insert...

Sanji was his best in this chapter. Luffy likes him so much, and Judge will never get it, because likewise his pride isn't based on what others think. You can laugh at him and look down on him, but that just isn't what matters to him and doesn't define him. On an island with something like 33,000 warriors laughing or wincing, Sanji cares about the one woman who's smiling.

People try to pretend that he's a stud for impressing those gifter ladies, but they find him lame in the end. You can try to talk up his Haki, and oda writes that to his credit, but it's also a moot point. Just appreciate what's actually there.

So obviously the rescuers get to look cool, but it's built off his back. Robin gets to finally be in the story and Brook defends his title as best supporting fighter. Does Maria have Haki? Why is she built like a Gifter? Eh whatever, kick her ass.

Yamato gets a tit gag but that doesn't take much away. Babysitting kinda sucks but I guess that's the point, being a good enough character to play such a role.

Last edited:
Good Chapter... 4/5 for me
It was really fun to read.
Badass Nico Robin:steef:. Can't wait to see her fight Black Maria, don't know if Oda will let BM with her nipples out , i think she will turn to her ancien spider's form.
It was cool to see Heat and Wire again, it's really funny because Kid would have said the same thing:milaugh:.
Jinbe vs Who'swho looks well balanced.
Scratchmen Apoo is immortal at this point.
Is Hyougorou back to his prime appearance?
Sanji slinding and falling was really really funny, lolz i feel him, Robin's winks after her badass entrance was too much :cheers:.
Also Sanji is able to have haki in his face, lolz with his suit he would have looked like vergo. He is free now , hope he will do something useful.
Jack the Drought comeback!!! Wish he would turn hybrid to make things more interesting.as Sanji and him are on the same floor and going to the same place, i feel like somebody gonna be hypetool .
I want to see more of King vs Marco, their fight looks promising.
Also where Queen at? Hawkins??
Lolz Yamato was really funny.. Maybe she will bring Shinobu and Momo where the scabbards at by chance, she seems to know every shortcuts of the mansion
Can't wait to see the next chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.