Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro Vs King. Marco is not a main character. He's tangential at best. Either King heads up or Zoro heads down, but Zoro will get his 1 v 1 fight.
Why would Zoro head down? He doesn't have any business under the rooftop. King going up makes sense but that is only IF he beats Marco and decides to go to rooftop. Tbh, I'm not sure Marco will lose here. And remember that he has a concern with the Scabbards, so even if he beats Marco, there's big chance he goes to the Scabbards location. I'm not saying Zoro vs King is impossible but the possibility of it happening is really small to none. Just my opinion, though. Things could change if Flower Capital becomes the final battles location.

zoro vs 2 yonkous

sanji vs half dead jack

fuck you oda already, your writing is trash
By this point Jack is the fresher one.

People are salty about "repetitive" as if Kalifa wasn't 14 years ago. More recurring and interesting is that Sanji has to fight a commander after getting beaten up. We've seen it play into fighting Gin and Vergo. We've seen him with a face covering in WCI because he wasn't healed from his beating earlier in the arc. Sanji is a pretty normal person in that regard so taking on the kinda monster who fights five days straight would be Oda having him go above and beyond his previous limits, and finally a decent showcase for the Raid Suit.

Marco is 100% part of the alliance and this is a war Marineford-style so we will indeed see a fight with him,and its this one against King. And King is not Katakuri,Kata got more developed as a character because he was the main villain of the arc and not Big Mom,but this time Kaido and Big Mom are the main villains of the arc so there is no need to give to King the same space that was given to Katakuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.