• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How times are changed, now people want Zoro vs King :milaugh:
Who is "people"? I've always wanted Zoro Vs King.
Post automatically merged:

Why would Zoro head down? He doesn't have any business under the rooftop. King going up makes sense but that is only IF he beats Marco and decides to go to rooftop. Tbh, I'm not sure Marco will lose here. And remember that he has a concern with the Scabbards, so even if he beats Marco, there's big chance he goes to the Scabbards location. I'm not saying Zoro vs King is impossible but the possibility of it happening is really small to none. Just my opinion, though. Things could change if Flower Capital becomes the final battles location.
I mean, One Piece Boss fights never stay in the same place, and even get interrupted. Luffy Vs Hody, Ceasar, Doflamingo, Katakuri all started and ended in different places. Cracker as well.

This is why I think many people here don't actually read One Piece.

Not only is this a call back to Enies Lobby, but it is character development where he is specifically told by Nami "If you can fight a woman ask for help."

You guys read just to shit on Oda or Sanji, though seeing as Sanji is Oda's self insert...
Yeah I think actually they do not care because they are just hater, or they never pay attention, they read two piece :seriously:

Who is "people"? I've always wanted Zoro Vs King.
Post automatically merged:

I mean, One Piece Boss fights never stay in the same place, and even get interrupted. Luffy Vs Hody, Ceasar, Doflamingo, Katakuri all started and ended in different places. Cracker as well.
Yeah, but from narrative perspective, it just doesn't make sense Zoro going down. King going up makes sense but the probability is too small with Marco facing him now.

This is why I think many people here don't actually read One Piece.

Not only is this a call back to Enies Lobby, but it is character development where he is specifically told by Nami "If you can fight a woman ask for help."

You guys read just to shit on Oda or Sanji, though seeing as Sanji is Oda's self insert...
You expect lorotards to understand the story?

oda chapter 1003 : hybrid kaido silhouette.
us : surely we see him next chapter

oda chapter 1004 : no hybrid kaido, but woman in silhouette
us surely we see her or kaido next chapter

oda chapter 1005 : no, here have topless black maria
I would like more to know who the 10th person is than see Kaido's hybryd phorm. By the way its true that Kaido's shylouette came earlier as a mistery

oda chapter 1003 : hybrid kaido silhouette.
us : surely we see him next chapter

oda chapter 1004 : no hybrid kaido, but woman in silhouette
us surely we see her or kaido next chapter

oda chapter 1005 : no, here have topless black maria
I'm sure that went well with the editor.

But if next week has color pages for the first time in forever, even that shitty orange and grey tone, I think it must be for a sight like Hybrid Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.