Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AND he was wrong and sanji was right she can handle herself as sanji said in previous chapter
In a story perspective this idiot blasted the location of one of the most notorious women in history. Every party has a mutual interest in her whereabouts. Beast Pirates, Cipher Pol, BMP, other pirate groups who think she’s an easy catch.

You realize Robin Beating BM is not enough and how it could go down after she gets tired?

If she does get captured, that’s an L for Sanjis stupid ass

I believe you are stupid.
Better not start with the insult game otherwise you'll be deleting your account again shortly my friend, keep it civil or don't cry when others give u the heat.

First he is using a hybrid mode he has ZOAN / animal characteristics on his Human body, claws and wings.
Second, in all his confrontations he fought in this way and this way.

He denies that this is not his hybrid and his strongest form is to say that he did not want to save ACE.
Hybrid form is a mode where Human and Animal characteristics are mixed into one. At no point have we seen a Zoan user switch between their Human/animal characteristics as Marco did. Sometimes he has his claws in Base, sometimes he doesn't, it's not a traditional hybrid form nor did he or any other character for that matter ever say it is.

You're basically only pushing for it so that you can troll Admiral fans like a kid as you've been doing this entire time in the battledome.
Reread my previous comments on this.And I hope it opens your mind.
I don't work with guesswork.
Then you don't know what guesswork means because it is exactly what you're doing.
It is good to know that KIZARU and AKAINU did not manage to push him even to a "hybrid", although what he is using now is HYBRID, the people do not know what is hybrid.
Exactly, just like Big mom. Don't think u can bait me so easily. I'm not as mentally fragile as you or some other Yankers are.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
''The "Save me Robin" is an amazing moment. Top 5 post timeskip moments in my opinion. Oda deconstructed the toxic masculinity apparent in most shonen manga. Here we see Sanji letting go of his ego and realizing he needs help. His scream for Robin is a POWERFUL character moment for both of them. And Nico Robin came in clutch, as always. ''
A comment on jay's stream:cantseeme::cantseeme:

Is it just me or Robin resembled a lot Zoro in this chapter for what she say and what she is doing. Kill to protect his crewmates has always been the purpose of Zoro since when he has joined the Straw Hats, now that he can't do it because he is busy she knows that it's up to her to make sure every of his friends stay safe at the cost of her life. Like a lioness with her cubs.
You may not ship em, but clearly Robin is the mother of the Straw Hats, and noone else than Zoro is the father/big brother.
She also says: "I'd rather die than join Kaido" just like Zoro "I'd rather die than live with shame"

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

Better not start with the insult game otherwise you'll be deleting your account again shortly my friend, keep it civil or don't cry when others give u the heat.

Hybrid form is a mode where Human and Animal characteristics are mixed into one. At no point have we seen a Zoan user switch between their Human/animal characteristics as Marco did. Sometimes he has his claws in Base, sometimes he doesn't, it's not a traditional hybrid form nor did he or any other character for that matter ever say it is.

You're basically only pushing for it so that you can troll Admiral fans like a kid as you've been doing this entire time in the battledome.

Then you don't know what guesswork means because it is exactly what you're doing.

Exactly, just like Big mom. Don't think u can bait me so easily. I'm not as mentally fragile as you or some other Yankers are.

Go study, you are stupid, you do not know what a hybrid is, an incomplete hybrid would be a good guess, more to say that it is not a hybrid, a Human with claws on his feet, it is stupid of you.

When a human replaces his arms with wings it automatically makes him hybrid, the same with the claws here, the human called MARCOS, is gaining the ability to fly because he became hybrid with the phoenix, acquiring his wings, the same for his claws, he modified / altered, human limbs to animal limbs, and this is hybrid, you know?

The point here is that to assume that this is not your complete hybrid is guesswork at this point in history, because in all the confrontations, even against the strongest opponents, he never used any other form / mode / transformation, other than this, AOKIJI, AKAINU, BIG MOM, KIZARU, SQUARD, BB, KING.

You are losing here, to stop assuming what does not exist.
Loser.

Look, everyone gets it: Oda wanted to show Sanji's trust in Robin by calling for her help blablabla

This doesn't change the fact that the execution and portrayal of a weeping and begging Sanji this chapter was utterly disgraceful and humiliating once again.

And no, this is not a post to sound toxic and stir up the hate on Sanji, it's just the reality.

I've been re-reading OP from the start for a few weeks now and comparing pre-skip Sanji (a really cool character) to the utter and complete mess, that is post-skip Sanji, is just really hard to swallow.
I'd have to disagree. Sanji is the most fleshed out character personality wise out of all Strawhats. It makes perfect sense and i'll tell you something more, Oda doesn't follow the has-to-be-cool main character criteria in Shonen which makes One Piece in that regard even more unique to it's genre.

Go study, you are stupid, you do not know what a hybrid is, an incomplete hybrid would be a good guess, more to say that it is not a hybrid, a Human with claws on his feet, it is stupid of you.
At the very least i got the qualifications to enter Uni and study, can't say the same for someone on your mental level.........
You do not even make sense. When we have several examples of Hybrid that never varied and always had a clear set of Animal/Human characteristics in their hybrid, then common sense tells you that what Marco is doing is not a traditional hybrid mode.
When a human replaces his arms with wings it automatically makes him hybrid, the same with the claws here, the human called MARCOS, is gaining the ability to fly because he became hybrid with the phoenix, acquiring his wings, the same for his claws, he modified / altered, human limbs to animal limbs, and this is hybrid, you know?
Mate, you are debating about the meaning of the term "Hybrid" while i talk about what a traditional hybrid is in OP and how it was presented to us so far in the series.
The point here is that to assume that this is not your complete hybrid is guesswork at this point in history, because in all the confrontations, even against the strongest opponents, he never used any other form / mode / transformation, other than this, AOKIJI, AKAINU, BIG MOM, KIZARU, SQUARD, BB, KING.
Because Oda no idea what his Hybrid would look like, or how a mythical Hybrid would function or whatever. Why didn't Jack use Hybrid against the Minks, why didn't Kaido finish Oden in Hybrid?

The answer is obviously lying in what Oda wants to save for later in the series. He hinted years ago that he has plans with Marco's flames and that they'll be very important.
You are losing here, to stop assuming what does not exist.
Loser.
The only loser between us is the one that pretends to be busy in rl as an excuse to delete his account then come crawling back with no honour when Kaido gets hype again. The literal definition of someone who can dish out hits, but can't take any.

I prefer this being the last time i have to quote you since this leads nowhere, but you know, i sure as hell won't delete my account when you quote me again.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry but Marco never used is hybrid form, he is only partially transforming his body, which is different than using the hybrid form.
Tell that to a certain someone

at a point he didn t even wanted to continue reading the chap lmfao he was mad :milaugh:
he's raging hard but he is spitting some truths such as when he said that this isn't character development for sanji because we already saw him trusting his comrades in WCI
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Well at least Jay have good points, overall Sanji did it to save Kinemon and co, does it make it better, Nope... He could use the RS to escape, but he didn´t and risk his life again for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.