Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

At the very least i got the qualifications to enter Uni and study, can't say the same for someone on your mental level.........
You do not even make sense. When we have several examples of Hybrid that never varied and always had a clear set of Animal/Human characteristics in their hybrid, then common sense tells you that what Marco is doing is not a traditional hybrid mode.

Mate, you are debating about the meaning of the term "Hybrid" while i talk about what a traditional hybrid is in OP and how it was presented to us so far in the series.

Because Oda no idea what his Hybrid would look like, or how a mythical Hybrid would function or whatever. Why didn't Jack use Hybrid against the Minks, why didn't Kaido finish Oden in Hybrid?

The answer is obviously lying in what Oda wants to save for later in the series. He hinted years ago that he has plans with Marco's flames and that they'll be very important.

The only loser between us is the one that pretends to be busy in rl as an excuse to delete his account then come crawling back with no honour when Kaido gets hype again. The literal definition of someone who can dish out hits, but can't take any.

I prefer this being the last time i have to quote you since this leads nowhere, but you know, i sure as hell won't delete my account when you quote me again.
Post automatically merged:

Tell that to a certain someone
When you learn the meaning of hybrid, I may have to take it seriously.
A human with claws and wings is not a hybrid.
No, he is a stone.
Go back and edit your comment for incomplete hybrid, this will make more sense for your pathetic comment, your heart will not explode after that.​

He is not, that clown try to defend every single thing with Oda draw in the manga, the worst part is he think himself as super fan who need to defend every last shit, as example when people dislike the Sanji and BM think and also Tama plot, he call them out for no reason.
At most he is pathetic and biased when people have other thoughs about the new chapter as you can read under his tweet.

Jay.D legends as Sanji fan explain it enough and good.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Chapter was good. Robin and Brook were the stars, but kudos to Black Maria for being a pretty effective villain thus far.

Looking at the benefits of Sanji's predicament, hopefully it proves readers that Oda has put his foot down on the Sanji hitting women matter. It's never happening. Now, Oda's taken it to such an extent that going back on it any point forward would damage the purpose of these instances and Sanji's character. He told Usopp back on Enies Lobby that they all have things they can and can't do. And he's right. Usopp couldn't beat a powerful enemy like Jabra, but he could free Robin using his skillsets. Sanji cannot fight women; it's something tied to his very core. Sanji's panicking and helplessness might even be bolstered by the fact he's scared of spiders. Black Maria was the absolute worst opponent for him on this island.

I like that Nami concluded his opponents were women. Shows how highly she regards his combat prowess, and Oda will highlight that soon.

But back to Robin. It's great to see her finally get some spotlight. I always felt like Oda held back on what he'd let Robin do because her abilities are pretty crazy. Just sprout unsuspecting limbs and you could either strangle most characters by surprise, or crush every man's vulnerables. A fight against a F6 is what we've been waiting for from her. What I like most of all is the role reversal. Robin was in the exact same situation Sanji is in back on Enies Lobby (lots of Enies Lobby callbacks). She asked the crew to save her, finally trusting them to take on her burdens. Saul told Robin to find true friends. Robin knows they will always protect her, but I think why she was so happy at Sanji for requesting her help is that he depends and trusts her as a friend. For someone that's been shunned most of her life, called a "Devil Child," as the chapter itself is called, it's poignant and proves how close this band of misfits have become. The risks behind it can wait. That's their captain's motto, after all.

The Mary's are cool, and further presents the difference between an Emperor crew and a regular crew. Luffy might be amassing tons of forces, but he doesn't have this level of infrastructure and utility, (though Franky might remedy that in the future). They really are a mini military force, with specialized combatants and devices for any possible situation. It makes the prospects of escape even harder since the Cyborgs are placed all around the island.

K

KAIDO D. STRONGER

At the very least i got the qualifications to enter Uni and study, can't say the same for someone on your mental level.........
You do not even make sense. When we have several examples of Hybrid that never varied and always had a clear set of Animal/Human characteristics in their hybrid, then common sense tells you that what Marco is doing is not a traditional hybrid mode.

Mate, you are debating about the meaning of the term "Hybrid" while i talk about what a traditional hybrid is in OP and how it was presented to us so far in the series.

Because Oda no idea what his Hybrid would look like, or how a mythical Hybrid would function or whatever. Why didn't Jack use Hybrid against the Minks, why didn't Kaido finish Oden in Hybrid?

The answer is obviously lying in what Oda wants to save for later in the series. He hinted years ago that he has plans with Marco's flames and that they'll be very important.

The only loser between us is the one that pretends to be busy in rl as an excuse to delete his account then come crawling back with no honour when Kaido gets hype again. The literal definition of someone who can dish out hits, but can't take any.

I prefer this being the last time i have to quote you since this leads nowhere, but you know, i sure as hell won't delete my account when you quote me again.
Post automatically merged:

Tell that to a certain someone
Yes, soon I will exclude you again, I have important programming chairs to PAY in college that will require me better time and concentration than these one-piece bullshit, which at most yields me a LARINE crying.:suresure::suresure::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:
Stop putting other people's motives as an argument to try to somehow make me feel bad guy.
I am KAIDO, the unshakable. LMAO.:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.