Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think jack will clash with Sanji but Queen will interrupt them saying : " Jack go on, I have an personal interest in Judges son." Jack will proceed and meet someone else who’s gonna fight him OR it’s just Sanji vs Jack :kayneshrug: one of two possibilities
Reality:

Sanji runs around and sees Page One and Ulti targetting Nami and Usopp.

Rest writes itself.

Shit on Sanji how much you want but let's not make Robin look this weak to the point where CP0 would capture her like it's nothing.

They are a bunch of fodders who picked up beaten-up meat from CP9.

Don't expect CP0 to be a group of Commander-level characters LMAO.

They couldn't get Robin for years when she was a child growing up.

THEY ARE TRASH.
That's not how your supposed to look at it, Robin effectively evaded everyone who wanted to capture her, she put her skills where her mouth was, to think other way is spitting on Robin's efforts.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's not how your supposed to look at it, Robin effectively evaded everyone who wanted to capture her, she put her skills where her mouth was, to think other way is spitting on Robin's efforts.
I hope she was smart enough to ask someone to teach her in CoA and CoO to some extent while she spent her time with Revos.

We've been waiting for this shit for years....

The Pot Calling The Kettle Black

as if midd and his crew have been impressive ever since they entered new world:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
They have been literally fighting against Yonkos since they entered the new world and well, compared to Simpji's new wd experience (PH door, Cracked Leg, Neg diffed by Doffy, etc....) yes they have been more impressive. Kidd and Killer aren't treated like gag characters like Simpji they are actually up against two Yonko right now. Talk about being impressive.
Post automatically merged:

expectation:

reality:

:luffylaugh:
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Last edited:
Finally this stupid stalling is over, phew, I thought it will last some additional chapters.

Imagine thinking after this chapter that Jinbei is YC lvl or that P1 wasn't oneshoted by Sanji xDDDD
Tobi Roppo are so weak that Sanji would harm them by putting his CoA and staying there without moving rofl. Jack even thinks that they couldn't deal with scabbards with their current injuries and he needs to go himself.

Franky is clearly in Jinbei's tier while Sanji is a YC lvl, poor haters.

Kaido is more of a fraud at each chapter that passes. He couldn't even knock out scabbards. I thought Kinemon was the only one awake because of plot since he needed to have those words with Luffy as the scabbards' leader and close friend of SHs but it seems he isn't the only one.
Worst villain in a long time (Kaido). No wonder Oda didn't want at last Doffy in this arc, he would have been the star here. But here we are with this punching bag...

And nice, we might have some skirmish between Sanji and Jack before Queen and with that Sanji would clash with the three calamities by the end of the arc.

Apoo is a damn beast, he is like nothing again fightning with Drake, Hyogoro and the other samurais.

King is fightning with guns or is launching some kind of laser attacks with his fire? -.-
Lame anyway.
Oda really wasted Big Mom pirates, to think that we might have had some awesome fights of the SHs against them and instead we are here with Kaido, King, Jack, Sasaki...

P.S: and the act is still ongoing...

Last edited:

Nice to see Goatakuri again.:kata:

Sanji looked cool though. It's like he was using CoC out of nowhere.:myman:

Me to Drake:

How is this dude Apoo still moving around?

Recall of Nami talking about Sanji from Enies Lobby

My man doesn't need to defend himself in Armament or else he might hurt Black Maria's arm.:hohoho:

Robin bitchslapped BM to the face to show who's the boss.:robinsweat:And for anybody asking, Robin saying my body can "bloom" anywhere means that she can "teleport" herself in flower form and sneak into the places without getting caught.
We haven't got a SanRobin moment since a long time.:brootea:

It's seems like Sanji letting himself get caught for the sake of Robin. Sanji is known for the protector of the crew and since Sanji is up against the female enemy, now it's the Strawhats turn to save Sanji instead. It's called mutual respect.

But of course some clowns that talk trash against Sanji are the same people that doesn't understand Sanji's character......Makes me want to vomit to be honest......Not surprising since nothing besides power level is matter.....

How is Momo not die yet?:seriously:

Did Jack just confirmed injured Scabbards > the Flying Six?:hope:

Like, I know Black Maria is thicc and all but they don't seriously have to go that FAR.

Yeah, not even wanna know the story behind Black Maria's weapon.:jay-he:
@Zoro D Goat is about to inflate everyones like count

Last edited:

Nice to see Goatakuri again.:kata:

Sanji looked cool though. It's like he was using CoC out of nowhere.:myman:

Me to Drake:

How is this dude Apoo still moving around?

Recall of Nami talking about Sanji from Enies Lobby

My man doesn't need to defend himself in Armament or else he might hurt Black Maria's arm.:hohoho:

Robin bitchslapped BM to the face to show who's the boss.:robinsweat:And for anybody asking, Robin saying my body can "bloom" anywhere means that she can "teleport" herself in flower form and sneak into the places without getting caught.

We haven't got a SanRobin moment since a long time.:brootea:

It's seems like Sanji letting himself get caught for the sake of Robin. Sanji is known for the protector of the crew and since Sanji is up against the female enemy, now it's the Strawhats turn to save Sanji instead. It's called mutual respect.

But of course some clowns that talk trash against Sanji are the same people that doesn't understand Sanji's character......Makes me want to vomit to be honest......Not surprising since nothing besides power level is matter.....

How is Momo not die yet?:seriously:

Did Jack just confirmed injured Scabbards > the Flying Six?:hope:

Like, I know Black Maria is thicc and all but they don't seriously have to go that FAR.

Yeah, not even wanna know the story behind Black Maria's weapon.:jay-he:

Hey, please use spoilers for panels.

My final match up for this arc is

1.Robin vs black Maria (brook ends up fighting who's who, who arrives to help black maria)

2.Brook vs who's who (both are swordsman)

3. Jinbe and sanji vs Queen and jack

4. Boa vs smoothie (still believe her and sword members show up to wano)

5. Yamato vs cracker

5.coby and helmeppo vs page 1 and Ulti. (They save nam and ussop)

6. Marco vs Queen

7. Chopper vs all remaining numbers

8 drake vs hawkinss

Status
Not open for further replies.