• ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you did.
I just ignored your bullshit and choose 2 specific points to respond to, because you add so much head canon to everything.
No, you couldn't answer properly so you ignored it since I owned you and there's nothing to refute.

Zoro's business- Getting to the roof (Doesnt matter how)
Zoro got to the roof
Hahaha, ofc it matters. Without Marco he wouldn't have business there since he couldn't arrive by himself, simple as that.

Sanji's goal beginning of landing on Onigashima- Wanted to save the girls from the prostitution house.
Which he didn't like I explained. Stop with these crap arguments of a speed reader lmao, making a clown of yourself again lol.

As a bonus I will add to your Momo point even nami was surprised and commented earlier about what happened to him saving the girls, he did throw his pride away by using the raid suit LOL.
And the point of this is? His pride about this topic and his chivalry are entirely two different things if that's what you wanted to link.

Then While getting Luffy to the roof he gets distracted because "I LOVE LADIESSSS" and gets beat up and captured instead of getting away because "I LOVE LADIESSSSS"
He didn't get distracted because he "loves ladies", again showing us why are you a speed reader.

No, he didn't get away because Oda needed to stall him there. Like I said with the other examples, Oda tends to "forget" his chars powers if he needs to do something (like bringing Tama to the city) and in that way the chars involved can't deal with the situation for a while.
Like we saw Sanji got free himself from the web in the previous chapters, but for some reason, he didn't run from the room, nor he destroyed the walls, nor he ignored the ladies and went away and he got trapped again (despite previously him being able to run from BM while being surrounded by web around his body) because reasons = Oda needed to set up the fight for Robin and make her the one saving her crewmate unlike in Eniess Lobby and Sanji asking for help instead of letting him being killed there unlike with Califa (where she would have killed him if this weren't One Piece).

Now me looking at it from a scope of war says he seems to be in Onigashima for more pleasure than business up to the point of being captured by BM. I.E the original point being alluded too. You on the other hand... not so much.
And again with the retarded argument of a speed reader lmao. The scene with Momo debunked this, don't insist.

Incel means involuntary celibate
Yh but incels are usually dudes who hate women. Sanji wouldnt be regarded as one.

Plus their many women who would spread their legs for Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

That would be a misoginyst an incel is an involutary celibate so someone like sanji and i don't like using these words cause i sound like a modern day feminist
Oh ok.

Jeez your insecure insults are so terrible I just feel bad for you at this point. That was the best you could come up with.

I didnt speed read, I just ignored your bullshit and choose 2 specific points to respond to, because you add so much head canon to everything.

Zoro's business- Getting to the roof (Doesnt matter how)
Zoro got to the roof

I was talking about Sanji's encounter with BM which was the original point being alluded to, in Blothers parallelism

Sanji's goal beginning of landing on Onigashima- Wanted to save the girls from the prostitution house.

Next he saves Momo- ill put that in the business category

As a bonus I will add to your Momo point even nami was surprised and commented earlier about what happened to him saving the girls, he did throw his pride away by using the raid suit LOL.

Then While getting Luffy to the roof he gets distracted because "I LOVE LADIESSSS" and gets beat up and captured instead of getting away because "I LOVE LADIESSSSS"

Now me looking at it from a scope of war says he seems to be in Onigashima for more pleasure than business up to the point of being captured by BM. I.E the original point being alluded too. You on the other hand... not so much.
He's only used the raid suit for specific infiltration purposes.

He didn't get distracted because "I love ladies". He heard a female was in danger.

I think you got your facts wrong. Sanji doesn't have an expressed goal. He's a savior and he hasn't deviated from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.