Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this Seinen/Berserk emo-type boner everyone has. Like the new OP head writer for Netflix show said, Oda wants every chapter to have some serious moments and some laughter. Sanji provides the funny moments.

People want OP to be this super bad ass/serious manga all the time. You're reading the wrong series. Luffy himself is the goofiest motherfucker in the crew.
It's not about OP having to become a seinen manga, it's only about Sanji and his utterly disgraceful portrayal post-skip.

I shall repeat myself:

FI: Do I really need to talk about it? Nosebleed running gag.
PH: Do I really need to talk about it? Body Swap + groping running gag.
Dressrosa: Was written out of the arc, after he was simping for Viola and then got no-diffed by Doflamingo as a hype tool.
Zou: LOL
WCI: Crying wimp, that was ready to abandon his crew, violated his friend/boss , got embarassed, belittled and ridiculed by his family non-stop (not resolved at all) and then ... baked a cake.
Wano: Sexual predator that actually betrayed his own beliefs ("I'll never wear that raid suit!") and then only used it to stalk his defenseless, unknowing female friends, when they were naked in a bathhouse. Bonus points: Got utterly embarassed in front of whole Onigashima.

Compared to his portrayal pre-skip, where he was a women's men, but also a gentleman/cool mastermind/capable fighter, it's an utter disgrace.

It's not about OP having to become a seinen manga, it's only about Sanji and his utterly disgraceful portrayal post-skip.

I shall repeat myself:

FI: Do I really need to talk about it? Nosebleed running gag.
PH: Do I really need to talk about it? Body Swap + groping running gag.
Dressrosa: Was written out of the arc, after he was simping for Viola and then got no-diffed by Doflamingo as a hype tool.
Zou: LOL
WCI: Crying wimp, that was ready to abandon his crew, violated his friend/boss , got embarassed, belittled and ridiculed by his family non-stop (not resolved at all) and then ... baked a cake.
Wano: Sexual predator that actually betrayed his own beliefs ("I'll never wear that raid suit!") and then only used it to stalk his defenseless, unknowing female friends, when they were naked in a bathhouse. Bonus points: Got utterly embarassed in front of whole Onigashima.

Compared to his portrayal pre-skip, where he was a women's men, but also a gentleman/cool mastermind/capable fighter, it's an utter disgrace.
Dude, almost every badass in OP has been portrayed as a joke character. We spent an arc with BM being portrayed 100 times worse than Sanji.

There are very few 100% serious characters in One Piece, and they are usually end of arc villains like Doflamingo/Katakuri/Kaido. Everyone else acts ridiculous.

One Piece ending in 5 years is Oda's wishful thinking.

It took over 30 chapters in Marineford to take out an old and sick Yonko. Big Mom and Kaido will not go down that quickly. And this is not taking into account Kaido's surefire flashback. If it doubles as a Rocks flashback (ala Oden's), then it will take a while to finish.

With Oda's pacing, it would likely take 20 chapters to settle all the fights that have been set up so far between Alliance vs BP+BMP. Remember that we haven't seen the fights for Marco, Sanji, Yamato, and the Calamities officially set up yet. This means the mid-card fight might also reach 30 chapters.

Lastly, this war will not be without its plot twist. For example, if Oda decides to bring the A9, Momo + Hiyori, and Orochi's former guards back to the card, it will not be settled with fewer than 5-10 chapters.

Grab your popcorn and fasten your seatbelt, mate. Wano is not done with us yet. :kata:
One Piece in general can't end befor chapter 1400 (going really fast), I'm for the 1500 chapters

P1 was KOd withaut sanji breaking a sweat
:okay:
Post automatically merged:

Dude, almost every badass in OP has been portrayed as a joke character. We spent an arc with BM being portrayed 100 times worse than Sanji.

There are very few 100% serious characters in One Piece, and they are usually end of arc villains like Doflamingo/Katakuri/Kaido. Everyone else acts ridiculous.
not to the point of sanji, he's gag character through and through after ts... you'd be in disappointed to expect sanji like he used to in alabasta arc

I have a feeling that Jinvei vs Who's Who will be cut short and that instead Brook will face him while Jinbei takes on Queen and Sanji vs Jack will be cut short or Yamato will reach the scabbards before him and she'll be fighting Jack instead; therefore Sanji fights against King

Then what about pre–timskip, why didn't Sanji like this in pre–timskip?

That's not the problem! Characters like BM have gotten a ton of serious moments, too.

The problem is that post-skip Sanji is ONLY (!) used as a hype tool character, running gag character and sexual predator type of guy, which I highlighted with my post above.

There's literally nothing else to his character anymore. No real fights, no mastermind moments, no themes other than simping/crying/being emo.

One Piece ending in 5 years is Oda's wishful thinking.

It took over 30 chapters in Marineford to take out an old and sick Yonko. Big Mom and Kaido will not go down that quickly. And this is not taking into account Kaido's surefire flashback. If it doubles as a Rocks flashback (ala Oden's), then it will take a while to finish.

With Oda's pacing, it would likely take 20 chapters to settle all the fights that have been set up so far between Alliance vs BP+BMP. Remember that we haven't seen the fights for Marco, Sanji, Yamato, and the Calamities officially set up yet. This means the mid-card fight might also reach 30 chapters.

Lastly, this war will not be without its plot twist. For example, if Oda decides to bring the A9, Momo + Hiyori, and Orochi's former guards back to the card, it will not be settled with fewer than 5-10 chapters.

Grab your popcorn and fasten your seatbelt, mate. Wano is not done with us yet. :kata:
oda didnt even say it would end in 5 years he said something like "the story of "what is the one piece?" will come to a close." hes still probably completely off and wishful thinking but he said they will find laugh tale and the treasure in 5 years, not that the manga would end. the final war is set to take place after that and will probably take another 2 or more years at least to cover it and epilogue
Post automatically merged:

USA elected a dude that said grab them by the pussy so the idea that a pirate can't reasonably be sexist is quite a take.
and then after that guys term was up we elected a guy who was repeatedly credibly accused of actually grabbing them by the pussy, not just saying it

Status
Not open for further replies.