Votes: 16 7.2%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 9 4.1%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 7 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro trusting robin or not has never been a plot point in the series the only reason you bring that up is to distract from the fact that sanji just put her in life danger and also gave her exact location to literally every enemy in onigashima
I'm not distracting you from anything... Zoro even against Enel, when Robin was shot by him... he looked down on her and said "she's a woman"

asking Enel to hold back just because she's a woman LOL.... I'm speaking facts...

As for putting Robin at risk... you apparently so blind when you read the dialog, why?

1- Sanji's words were boardcasted... meaning, Robin herlself know that Sanji's words reached every ear

2- Sanji said "I was held as prisoner" so he already warned her that it's a trap

3- Robin was happy for asking her help, and trusted her despite both knowing it's a n obvious trap... if Robin is HAPPY for Sanji's request for help, you have no right to speak on behalf of Robin, you just need to stay silent and watch her kick ass... and do not speak words on behalf of her like she has no presence, or did you learn to disrespect Robin from Zoro?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I'm not distracting you from anything... Zoro even against Enel, when Robin was shot by him... he looked down on her and said "she's a woman"

asking Enel to hold back just because she's a woman LOL.... I'm speaking facts...

As for putting Robin at risk... you apparently so blind when you read the dialog, why?

1- Sanji's words were boardcasted... meaning, Robin herlself know that Sanji's words reached every ear

2- Sanji said "I was held as prisoner" so he already warned her that it's a trap

3- Robin was happy for asking her help, and trusted her despite both knowing it's a n obvious trap... if Robin is HAPPY for Sanji's request for help, you have no right to speak on behalf of Robin, you just need to stay silent and watch her kick ass... and do not speak words on behalf of her like she has no presence, or did you learn to disrespect Robin from Zoro?
So? Sanji doesn't hit women but zoro mentioning that she is a woman is wrong? And yes you are distracting Zoro wasn't even in this chapter.
Also just because someone is happy doesn't make it okay to put them in danger.

Factual premise!
:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Pedro is one of the future strawhats, I will bet my god damn pride as a One Piece fan that this is a future reveal Oda has it in store... again, my pride is at stake and on the line with this.... when it doesn't happen, you guys can officially call me a fraud of a fan with zero knowledge... and ny future argument from me take it as creditless
I will wage the same bet XD

So? Sanji doesn't hit women but zoro mentioning that she is a woman is wrong? And yes you are distracting Zoro wasn't even in this chapter.
Also just because someone is happy doesn't make it okay to put them in danger.
I'm not distracting again, I'm speaking about "compare and contrast" a form of analysis between characters...

Robin is an adult and Sanji has her consent in this chapter, you have no right AGAIN to tell Robin and Sanji what they can and can't do... while Zoro disrespect his nakama... even when he made the speech about respecting his captain in Water 7 about Usopp, he was STILL disrespecting Luffy in that scene tremendously pulling his face and calling him idiot... even in that serious talk...

Most disrespectful character, the same guy who people wanna praise his Bushido... Bushido my ass LOL

There's actually a way to tell which character is truly dead in one piece: Oda doesn't like to kill characters, but when he does, he makes sure to show the entire process of dieing. He doesn't turn the camera away, he always shows the lost moments of that character dieing no matter how brutal or painful it is. Go check every one piece death and you'll see that Oda never turned or hid the process of dieing; from Ace to Tonoyasu. If Oda doesn't show a character dieing then that means that that character is alive and will come back at some point in the story.

Peroroncino

β€Ž
I'm not distracting again, I'm speaking about "compare and contrast" a form of analysis between characters...

Robin is an adult and Sanji has her consent in this chapter, you have no right AGAIN to tell Robin and Sanji what they can and can't do... while Zoro disrespect his nakama... even when he made the speech about respecting his captain in Water 7 about Usopp, he was STILL disrespecting Luffy in that scene tremendously pulling his face and calling him idiot... even in that serious talk...

Most disrespectful character, the same guy who people wanna praise his Bushido... Bushido my ass LOL
The fact that you have to use gags to compare the 2 shows how trash sanji is, sanji beat luffy in WCI until he was unconcious, a luffy who didn't even fight back, and has now delivered crucial information to the enemy and put robin's life in danger his own crewmate and brook's too since he went there to save sanji's useless ass.
I'm glad oda told us he won't be getting highlights anymore,now that jinbei joined sanji's only use is in the kitchen.

Last edited:
The fact that you have to use gags to compare the 2 shows how trash sanji is, sanji beat luffy in WCI until he was unconciousness a luffy who didn't even fight back and has now delivered crucial information to the enemy and put robin's life in danger his own and brook's too since he went there to save sanji's useless ass.
I'm glad oda told us he won't be getting highlights anymore,now that jinbei joined sanji's only use is in the kitchen.
You make it sound like chef and kitchen is bad trait... let me guess.. you never cooked a meal in your life? LOL

Also your whole argument is full of shit because Merry's (the cyborg) with (one eye symbol) exist and they can tell and communicate Robin's location without needing Sanji... Sanji plot was only for matching Robin vs black Maria, and not to expose Robin's location

Fact of matter, CP0 already had one of those eyed masked people and were monitoring the whole war... they don't need Sanji to scream her location... or do you wanna continue to deny just for the sake of denying with this fact? cause if you wanna keep denying, you'll just contradict the story and what was presented last few chapters about the mask with one eye symbol and what it can do...

Hell, Bao Huang located Red Scabbard in a CLOSED room with no light.... so just take a moment and withdraw from this useless argument that Sanji exposed Robin's location to the enemy.... As if Robin will be in this war inside a treasure chest and not participate in a fight where people can see her LOL

I wanna refrain from using words like dumb or stupid, but it fucking is stupid and dumb argument

Pretty boring chapter, a 3/10.

Last chapter was kinda trash too but it had at least some fighting action from our boi Franky. Sadly enough, this one was centered all around Simpji and his gags.

The very few good things about this chapter were my man Marco going at it with King, Drake finishing off a badly injured Apoo and Jimbei and Frank competing with each other to see who is the 3rd strongest in the SH crew and doing very well against WsW and Sasaki whom are the strongest F5 members and the only ones who want to become a Calamity.

I'd give a special mention to Jack who just tackered his tusk back on lol and made a
come back appearance hyping the holy living shit out the Monster Supernovas on the rooftop after saying that "on the verge of death Scabbards can't be handled by the F5" my god that's hype.

That means MonsterNovas>>>>>>>>Scabbards>>>>>>Jack/F5/etc...

We knew the scabbards were on a totally different level than anyone else in the entire alliance except for maybe Jimbei and Franky and of course Marco. After all, there were basically Kozuki Oden's crewmates. And especially these two, Neko and Inu who traveled along with him on WB and Roger's ship.

And well, what made the chapter a pretty boring one was that we had the typical gags from Simpji that Oda bless us with every once in a while and also gives us pearls such as this one "my armament haki won't work if there's a chance I could hurt you"
Lmao my man's is out here talking about armament haki for the very first time since the timeskip, a haki we have never even seen him using. Like, ever.
Oda trolling and ridiculing this clown is now more obvious than ever. Zero character development, only plot device and slandering. Exactly what Sanji's VA warned us about. We really love to see this from Oda.

He even showed us Simpji's counterparts, you know, the 3rd/4th strongest in their respective crews Bepo, Heat and Wire calling him pathetic and cringing hard at him.

Next week will probably be the set up for the battle of frauds between Hybrid Jack and Dad's tech Simpji and we'll finally find out once and for all what the hell do Kinemon's wife and Caribou have in their minds to help the alliance.

Pretty boring chapter, a 3/10.

Last chapter was kinda trash too but it had at least some fighting action from our boi Franky. Sadly enough, this one was centered all around Simpji and his gags.

The very few good things about this chapter were my man Marco going at it with King, Drake finishing off a badly injured Apoo and Jimbei and Frank competing with each other to see who is the 3rd strongest in the SH crew and doing very well against WsW and Sasaki whom are the strongest F5 members and the only ones who want to become a Calamity.

I'd give a special mention to Jack who just tackered his tusk back on lol and made a
come back appearance hyping the holy living shit out the Monster Supernovas on the rooftop after saying that "on the verge of death Scabbards can't be handled by the F5" my god that's hype.

That means MonsterNovas>>>>>>>>Scabbards>>>>>>Jack/F5/etc...

We knew the scabbards were on a totally different level than anyone else in the entire alliance except for maybe Jimbei and Franky and of course Marco. After all, there were basically Kozuki Oden's crewmates. And especially these two, Neko and Inu who traveled along with him on WB and Roger's ship.

And well, what made the chapter a pretty boring one was that we had the typical gags from Simpji that Oda bless us with every once in a while and also gives us pearls such as this one "my armament haki won't work if there's a chance I could hurt you"
Lmao my man's is out here talking about armament haki for the very first time since the timeskip, a haki we have never even seen him using. Like, ever.
Oda trolling and ridiculing this clown is now more obvious than ever. Zero character development, only plot device and slandering. Exactly what Sanji's VA warned us about. We really love to see this from Oda.

He even showed us Simpji's counterparts, you know, the 3rd/4th strongest in their respective crews Bepo, Heat and Wire calling him pathetic and cringing hard at him.

Next week will probably be the set up for the battle of frauds between Hybrid Jack and Dad's tech Simpji and we'll finally find out once and for all what the hell do Kinemon's wife and Caribou have in their minds to help the alliance.
Lol

Peroroncino

β€Ž
You make it sound like chef and kitchen is bad trait... let me guess.. you never cooked a meal in your life? LOL

Also your whole argument is full of shit because Merry's (the cyborg) with (one eye symbol) exist and they can tell and communicate Robin's location without needing Sanji... Sanji plot was only for matching Robin vs black Maria, and not to expose Robin's location

Fact of matter, CP0 already had one of those eyed masked people and were monitoring the whole war... they don't need Sanji to scream her location... or do you wanna continue to deny just for the sake of denying with this fact? cause if you wanna keep denying, you'll just contradict the story and what was presented last few chapters about the mask with one eye symbol and what it can do...

Hell, Bao Huang located Red Scabbard in a CLOSED room with no light.... so just take a moment and withdraw from this useless argument that Sanji exposed Robin's location to the enemy.... As if Robin will be in this war inside a treasure chest and not participate in a fight where people can see her LOL

I wanna refrain from using words like dumb or stupid, but it fucking is stupid and dumb argument
Ridiculous you read the manga and couldn't stand how marys work? They transmit to the human ones meaning only the human ones would know robin's location but now that sanji has snitched everyone will know. If robin is captured it will be 100% snitchji's fault

Very nice chapter.
Finally Robin will kick a##.
I really liked the scene when sanji asked for help.
It was a strong and funny scene at the same time.
I still don't think he will fight Jack, queen will probably cut his way and fight against him.
I want Jack to be beaten by ashura and kyoshiro, they should show us something.
I believe the only two from the retainers that didn't show how they really fight.

I know Sanji’s moment in Chapter 1005 was important in that he shouldn’t be afraid of looking pathetic in regards to asking others for help, instead of being the knight in shining armor, but that said... I still find it a little funny in light of him making fun of Zoro for having the lower bounty, that he ended up as a spider’s punching bag while Zoro was slashing up an Emperor. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.