Status
Not open for further replies.
Are Black Maria's attacks impossible to dodge? Can't Sanji outrun them? Can't he not use his Raid suit and get away from the place as his code of honor dictates that he will not hurt women.... Why show Sanji getting beat again and again instead of showing one of the three options I have mentioned or Oda could have entirely avoided this whole Sanji vs Black Maria situation
Black Maria isn't alone though. She has all her subordinates with her, half of which are female. Sanji took out the males, but contending against a whole troupe of women, Sanji can't do shit.

Why he didn't just put on the Raid suit and slip away however is beyond me, unless there is spider webs everywhere, and there was no escape.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Version for "Sanji can't touch a woman because of his moral code" imbeciles:

Sanji activates hell memories or just heats up and burns the spider web, suit on he is insanely fast after that he breaks the pillars holding the building together and it lands on maria and her subordinates making them KO'ed.

Version for people who don't care about Sanji moral code during trying times like fucking war for example:

Sanji activates hell memories or just heats up to burn the spider web, suit on. KO all fodder in an instant via kicks to the head or whatever attacks Black Maria with a kick similar to that he did against Oven on WCI so it doesn't harm her much but pushes her into the building, and she crushes into it.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Version for "Sanji can't touch a woman because of his moral code" imbeciles:

Sanji activates hell memories or just heats up and burns the spider web, suit on he is insanely fast after that he breaks the pillars holding the building together and it lands on maria and her subordinates making them KO'ed.

Version for people who don't care about Sanji moral code during trying times like fucking war for example:

Sanji activates hell memories or just heats up to burn the spider web, suit on. KO all fodder in an instant via kicks to the head or whatever attacks Black Maria with a kick similar to that he did against Oven on WCI so it doesn't harm her much but pushes her into the building, and she crushes into it.
Ok I get it u hit girls

Status
Not open for further replies.