Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Dont know so far, but for now i interpret the situation differently here.

For me it looks like robin was there anyway (like we assumed last chapter, the girl with the patch over the face). So Robin and Sanji were able to get some information about different things and also about their kind of communication. And when they got the information they needed, Sanji kinda starts the changing of the situation by telling Robin to start. With his shoutout for help, Robin knew to start. Specially now, when BM gets beaten by robin, nobody will claim the Strawhats "hacked" their communication, cause they know Robin was there after Sanjis calling. Robin than thanks him for his patience, for waiting and getting beaten until they got their information.

At least that would be my interpretation of the situation.
If Robin was already there, where was Brook? no way he could've hidden just like Robin. And they both came at the exact same time.

At this point I'm just going to wait and see how things play out with Sanji.
Why are people so against Sanji vs Queen. Like it’s a set match but everyone wants to force shit like as if it’s bad for Sanji to beat a guy with 1.3 billion berries

Sanji isn’t going to fight Jack. At best it will be a clash. The machinations of plot will ensure it will be Queen vs Sanji

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Cus why would sanji need to say come to the 3rd floor if she was there? coulda easy attack from behind
Because the enemy would know Robin "hacked" their communication, or at least they now know how it works. By telling all world where he is, the enemies will assume Robin went there cause of the shoutout, not because she already was there.

Sanji: "Save me Robin! I'm on the 3rd floor! I'm a prisoner!"
Robin: "Thanks for trusting me, Sanji!"

I don't get why people are laughing it this, Robin's dialogue indicates it was obviously part of Sanji's plan :kayneshrug:
That makes sense imo I think this has to do with the way the summary says it they are leaving out details again. It has to be done on purpose at this point that's what really gets me

Last edited:
I really like that Oda is basically finishing all set up for onigashima before moving again to the rooftop, that is indeed very good for the SN and Luffy&Zoro. Oda want that fight to continue with all of the people on top, cuz he is clearly focusing on small plot point atm.

Nice that indeed confirmed that Zoro fight is Kaido and that is so good for our eyes. Thank you Oda

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
If Robin was already there, where was Brook? no way he could've hidden just like Robin. And they both came at the exact same time.
Dont know about that yet.
But how is it they appear directly after his shoutout at this place, when they werent that close anyway? They could have been exactly at the opposite of the castle, Sanji couldnt know then.

Something is wrong there why would Robin thank
The beginning of this chapter feels like a flashback of what already happen last chapter
:choppawhat:
The girl with the mask from last chapter looks like Robin
My guess is that Robin was already there and she is thanking Sanji because he said to not underestimate her last chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.