Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Maria looking real gangsta with those knuckle..:myman: but she had her moment cause the real OG gangsta Robin is in the scene. I really hope Oda doesn't mess this one up.
King shooting bullets at Marco, lol.
Jack just loves his mammoth body don't he..?? Basically all the Beast Pirates do love their full Zoan. Also, he stitched back his broken Tusk too..:milaugh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Tbh this must be human-nature or some shit, i don't even hate Sanji but somehow i'm involved in the battle against Sanji fans :josad:
Haha lets embrace peace and lets make a better world with no arguing :sweat::sweat:

No. The only common thing between all raid suits is the flying/speed increase. Things like durability, barrier and invisibility are spacial abilities.
Nope, check again WCI all RS have the durability and speed boost. And the barrier from PO fight is anime filler.

Only the invisibility is particular in Sanji RS.

Stop it. Jinbei is struggling hard with a flying 6 while Zoro is fighting Yonkos and Sanji will most likely fight a calamity. Jinbei isn’t in their league, it’s time for you guys to move on

It’s weird because I thought this was obvious? Every time a straw hat joins Oda makes sure to show luffy zoro and sanji are on a whole different level. Why anyone thought that would change with jinbe is mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.