Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh and he got negged. Fucking hell he couldnt even defeat them back at Zou. And got shat on by Ashura. Something like this wouldnt happen to Queen.

Who's Who never even drew out his sword, Drake was only afraid of Queen.

Yh it never happened so we cant say that.
Queen...

He may rank above Jack but to anyone willing to exchange with Big Mom he's a W with little tension.

Jack meanwhile lasted longer against the two strongest Sulongs than Sanji did against two Gifters, he's a great opponent

Queen sneaked Drake unawares, and he wasn't even defeated.

And what does that have to do with Jack fighting scabbards? Queen wouldn't do much better than Jack.
Yh Queen made him run tf away.

Your own headcannon.

I dont know where this new headcannon that Jack is stronger Queen is coming from. The dude got his ass handed to him by mid tiers. Whilst Queen took hits from Meme and came out unnscathed.

This is a bit sketchy. Zoro does not have DF that would allow him to teleport or take anyone via floating or shit. Unless he takes all of them on his back and goes away for a little.

No one from the alliance can even work as a good dinner for Kaido and Big Mom. You literally need Shanks or Admirals to show up. But I can totally see Kaido and Big Mom not living up to their Yonko name and alliance protecting Zoro and Novas because of some mad plot armor.

King vs Zoro...

I dropped this idea once Zoro reached the roof. Especially after 1003, I don't see what Zoro can develop thru fighting King.

King's portrayal is straight-up trash let's say it loud. I had big hopes for him but it seems like Oda is Benn Beckmann and Katakuri wanker.

King would need unbelievable feats to be considered a worthy development fight. We will see. If King beats Marco I will think about it next.

As of now, I don't see Zoro struggling against King. I just see more value in fighting Kaido. Haki blooming while fighting Yonko is mad hype.

Well, that is what most people look for. Not even the craziest Zoro fans thought that Zoro will solo Kaido. But Killing Kaido is saved for Zoro.

I believe he will cut Kaido's head above the Capital mirroring Ryuma.

The fall of Kaido's head on the ground will mark the end of the tyranny and blah blah.

But before cutting off Kaido's head Zoro needs to either scar him or made his previous wound bleed. Because first, we need to hear Kaido acknowledging another swordsman.
Thanks for your opinion.

Just responding, yeah, the help would be someone strong that is not the Alliance, i personaliy would like garp.

Yeah zoro Would Carry the trio on his arms.

And about king i think oda is reserving something great for him since he has not even showed his bounty or hibryd form and has almost 0 portrayal in battle , we know that he comand other soldiers, he fucked Sanji, he made BM ship fall , let kaido use his sword to behead Orochi, turn down BM offer and was down to fight a F6. Thats It.

I still have high hopes for king strenght and portrayal and i dont see oda wasting a Yc1 on a side character like marco, i think ALL calamities Will fight a strawhat. Lets wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.