Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

Of course, Marco manhandles every single charlotte kid in a one-on-one. The only thing this chapter may change is proving that King is also capable of doing the same. Not that Oda already made it pretty obvious when he almost killed the entire crew just to hype King lmao.Transforming specific parts of the body isn't considered a full-fledged hybrid form. Hybrid is when you retain the qualities of your zoan while you're in human form. This isn't Marco's hybrid form lmao.
Sorry mate

Katakuri is the benchmark
Freaking Doffy would be written as boss next to Yonko if he was here
Imagine Katakuri

Oda won't be so obvious, katakuri having CoC and FS set him apart
You can write many times how you think Katakuri is weak, Oda had katakuri be among the mightiest
Someone whom Luffy respects for his strength and character

King has more in his arsenlas than Marco

Marco can't beat Doffy, Cracker, smoothie, Shiryu, King
He has no chance vs Katakuri or Benn

Lmfao Yamato will use her hybrid form to end Jack

Meanwhile Jack: no hybrid form.
The Zoan users' PIS is annoying as hell. How The calamities and the Flying Six are in the middle of a clusterfuck of a war yet refrain from going into their strongest form even if one (Jack) is defeated in battle, like why the fuck wouldn't you go all out when the odds are against you?

This is the same poor writing from Oden's backstory where Kaido went full retarded mode and stood there in his jobbing form to get himself nearly killed in two shots. Oda couldn't handle the Zoan users correctly.

Sanji's voice is heard throughout the island. We see Sasaki fighting Franky, Jinbe fighting Who's Who and Marco fighting King (we see that King is shooting bullets).

Kid's crew: "What the hell is this pathetic broadcast?"

Law's crew: "It's the guy from Straw Hat's crew!"

Sasaki is mocking Franky saying that Sanji is a pathetic guy for luring Nico Robin to go into a trap. Marco laughs and mentions how delightful these guys (Straw Hat crew) are.

:cantseeme:
Strangers about Sanji: Pathetic

Strangers about Zoro: "He's so strong, how is he not captain?", "First mate", etc

And they still wanna argue about who the vice captain is :gokulaugh:

Sanji: "HELP ME ROBIN-CHANNNNN!!!
I'm taken hostage in the banquet room on the 3rd floor!
I'm sorry!!"

Sanji's voice is heard throughout the island. We see Sasaki fighting Franky, Jinbe fighting Who's Who and Marco fighting King (we see that King is shooting bullets).

Kid's crew: "What the hell is this pathetic broadcast?"

Law's crew: "It's the guy from Straw Hat's crew!"

Sasaki is mocking Franky saying that Sanji is a pathetic guy for luring Nico Robin to go into a trap. Marco laughs and mentions how delightful these guys (Straw Hat crew) are.

Nami: "Good grief...!! The enemy must be a woman then."

Usopp notices that Sanji's voice comes from a cat with eye-marked paper in the face.

Black Maria says she really likes Sanji so she won't let him go. He will become her pet like the other guys in the room who are trapped in web and keep saying how Black Maria is the only one they love.

Sanji: "No! I want to love all the ladies!"

My fuking lord :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.