Status
Not open for further replies.
Fallen Angel or Devil
that's my best guess
I have a highly impossible theory that King is one of the original habitants of the One Piece world. In my mind the world was on fire at first before being filled with water. King's race adapted to that environment so they have a burning body. Imo, King dresses like that because his skin is burned due to the unending fire on his body.

Big Mom said her kingdom lacks 3 species, one of them is the Giants who are still pretty much active in One Piece world. Another is lost to the mists of time, this might be allure to a species that died out with the Lost Kingdom or just the Ancient Giant like Oars who died to natural selection.

The last one is King's race and Big Mom worded it the way that suggests King is the last member of his race. King's race might have been thinned out with the rising of the sea and then being poached like rare animals like the other rare species in the story. It's also possible it's the WG who thinned out his race as they represented a risk to them like the people of Ohara. Like the ability to wield fire from birth is just too strong. The WG tried to recruit them like with the Giants but their plan fell apart so a spark happened

I can also see them doing that with Pudding's Three Eyes race as so far with her being the only one of that race, and she's a half. It's also logical for the WG to thin out the Three Eyes race as they possess the ability to read the Poneglyphs, they even portrayed her race as evil imo, since even the kids knew about her race and discriminated against her.

J

Jo_Ndule

King has been the acting leader of the Beast Pirates ever since the Onigashima event started

> Called out the tobiroppo to find Yamato
> Cancelled Kaido's prize event(challenging a calamity in case Yamato was found) to focus on the enemy
> Reports about enemies location and number directly to him, with him ordering to bring Momonosuke's head to him in order to break the samurai's will
> Reports about the scabbard's condition directly to him, with him ordering to kill the weakened samurai

Guess it's Oda's way to highlight Kaido's top subordinate :king:
Cause he's the only beside jack to worry much about Momo and retainers
Funnily enough he doesn't order Queen around
Vice versa

The Vivrecard says Jack doesn't have haki either let alone Black Maria.

And she's fighting 2 SHs that don't even have haki so showcasing it isn't needed in this fight.
Ulti and even Pageone show haki, why shouldn´t BM have it too?
Neko as example didn´t have haki on his vivre card too but Inurashi had both, yet Neko show later even a advanced CoA form, the Vivrecard don´t say much. Even weaker underlings have haki and new and young member as Ulti show both haki versions.
You can be sure that every Flyer having haki.

@Blother @Don DaSlayer

I got additional Tape for Sanji Stan Hypocrisy

CH 1000-1003:
Sanji Stans: Do nothing but talk about and bash Zoro in every way possible to satisfy headcanon

CH 1004-1005
Sanji Stans: Why do Zorostans talk and have an obcession with Sanji what did he do to you?

Those Same Sanji Stans Ch 1004-1005: We are humble and do not mention Zoro's name everrrrrrr

The Vivrecard says Jack doesn't have haki either let alone Black Maria.

And she's fighting 2 SHs that don't even have haki so showcasing it isn't needed in this fight.
Can you show me that Vivrecard? It's unthinkable that Black Maria or the F6 don't have haki, let alone a Billion man like Jack. Even Bellamy has it :gokulaugh:

And having haki doesn't guarantee a win against non-user, as shown with Luffy and Lucci if I'm not wrong on Lucci having or knew haki back on EL.

Status
Not open for further replies.