Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sure, i understand you needed to say that to make yourself feel better and feel like you came on top
:wellwell:
Plot twist though: doesnt work on me salty simpjibozo

:wellwell::wellwell:
I mean your the one who replied to me first to defend zoro ASAP and attack sanji so yeah its accurate trying to pull a " Uhhhh its actually sanji fans who are insecure" is hilarious your as insecure as zoro is when sanji is brought up and praised.

I don't expect a logical answer to work here zoro's yontoryu is firmly down ur throat.

Yes, but Black Maria also needed to speed things up in order to go for the scabbards.
In this situation, causing the most damage as possible is usually the route. :P
Then she wouldve pulled out her weird demon head battle axe thing and probably killed Sanji in one hit if she was trying to do as much damage as possible

Again, the CIA would be pulling out Hins and shooting people in the head all the time if thats how torture worked

I mean surely you do not believe thay was actually her best DC. Surely

Honestly you guys are just forcing Sanji vs King. We have Queen who isn't doing crap, and Jack who is heading for the same location as Sanji. -> Sanji v Jack or Queen is the most likely.
I mean, It's only natural you'd want King to fight Sanji, but tone down your expectations a bit, jeez.
Jack has no chance. He had no chance at full strength, he most defintely has no chance now. You guys will see next chapter.

Sanji is heading to the scarbbards. Queen isnt there. Queen isnt interested in there. He wont go there.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
If Sanji solo fights King, King has CoC, and Sanji solo defeats him. Ban my account and Imma stop reading OP. If Oda passes around first commanders to frauds like him, CoC doesn’t mean anything.
NO NEED TO BAN UR ACCOUNT U WILL BE DELETING IT URSELF AFTER THE SALT FROM KING VS SANJI NEXT WEEK

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

If Sanji solo fights King, King has CoC, and Sanji solo defeats him. Ban my account and Imma stop reading OP. If Oda passes around first commanders to frauds like him, CoC doesn’t mean anything.
Sanji dosent have CoC and king likely dosent either....Soo what does that have to do with anything?

That said, Sanji will only fight king 1v1 in the candyboy's wildest dreams. They are in denial he needs to fight an injured Jack.
:gokulaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Then she wouldve pulled out her weird demon head battle axe thing and probably killed Sanji in one hit if she was trying to do as much damage as possible

Again, the CIA would be pulling out Hins and shooting people in the head all the time if thats how torture worked

I mean surely you do not believe thay was actually her best DC. Surely
Most damage as possible without killing him*.

But what exactly are we expecting here? That Oda depicts a very realistic torture session with all the correct protocols? Unrealistic goals.
Just accept what he was trying to accomplish with the scene and let it rest. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.