Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you dumb? Zoro haters keep trying to push Zoro vs King. If you were right about our “agenda”, we’d agree with that. But Zoro already showed feats past YC1 and battling King now would be lame.

The reason none of us believe Sanji vs King is because Sanji is weak and has zero feats. Nothing to do with an agenda.
Feats this, feat's that. Lmao, bro... you heard 1 word from some trash youtuber and now using this as an argument, lol. If a youtuber told ya to jump out of a window you'd probably do it. My comment still stands.

Adding to that, Big Mom was also surprised that Zoro was able to cut Kaido. Again, who is wielding Enma?? Zoro. Now show me any panel where Big Mom or Kaido hypes up a Kid, Law, or Killer, or even mentions their names. You know you can't do that because they didn't. Luffy and Zoro are the MVPs of the rooftop so far. You don't come and tell me that minor characters like Kid or Killer who were introduced in the middle of the story gonna outshine Zoro LOL. Zoro is the deuteragonist and Luffy's duo. And before all of that, he's a straw hat. This is OP. The straw hats are the highlights of the story. They outshine all the rest of the characters. Whether you like it or not, Zoro gonna outshine every motherfucking supernova on the rooftop except Luffy.
Headcannon. Show me where BM and Kaido said Zoro's name, otherwise everything is interpretation and headcannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.