Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean Zoro could let go of Enma and it would still have his haki in it?

Do you know how electrical appliances work? When you connect them to the socket, they start TAKING electricity from the source. Is it correct to say that Electric appliances are storing electricity because they take it from the source?
just ignore him, he's trolling probably, or he had unworking brain, noo need to argue further this chapter doesn't even mention zoro..

You mean Zoro could let go of Enma and it would still have his haki in it?

Do you know how electrical appliances work? When you connect them to the socket, they start TAKING electricity from the source. Is it correct to say that Electric appliances are storing electricity because they take it from the source?
Electrical appliances sure are important in a shonen manga. :milaugh:
Enma probably has stored Haki from Oden, Enma right now is also eating Zoro's Haki and storing it, when the wielder of the blade is powerful enough to use it properly and release the stored Haki.... the damage becomes astonishing, that's what i think it is doing. AS LIKE I SAID IT ISN'T FULLY EXPLAINED YET AND EVERYTHING WE ARE TALKING IS JUST ASSUMPTION.

I thought that we might have seen Perospero betraying the beast pirate and team up with marco but now that i think about it, it would be pretty dumb to betray them while 90% of your crew is not on the island right ? :milaugh:

look i agree that I have been wanking sanji from haven to hell...i do...coz zoro is irrelevant rn...... so is ENNNNNMA.. but man do some of yall got nuts over zoro.. damn chill calm down... if nit today then EOS he will surpass kaido bois.. chill

Enma probably has stored Haki from Oden, Enma right now is also eating Zoro's Haki and storing it, when the wielder of the blade is powerful enough to use it properly and release the stored Haki.... the damage becomes astonishing, that's what i think it is doing. AS LIKE I SAID IT ISN'T FULLY EXPLAINED YET AND EVERYTHING WE ARE TALKING IS JUST ASSUMPTION.
Headcanon
So much headcanon

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If zoro was using odens haki why would zoro be fatigued ?

Why does Zoro have to do anything though? I thought this was about ENNNMMMAAAA

As far as I can tell, ENNNMMMAAAA should just be pulling haki from the atmosphere itself
if thay was the case then zoro would be sucked out of haki already and soo would have Oden.. but it depends on the user's mastery and their haki control which is a huge part of enma.. and which Oden mastered... he ain't on zoro's level sorry.. he know's his own oden and his own swords better matter the fact he was the only one who "tamed" ENNMAAAA

looks he's kaido... someone who tanked oden... he is not you who whines over a knife cut..
That doesn't mean he fully understand why he was cut. When the Scabbards cut him Kaido stated they were using Oden haki.

tahts why he said i wanna exert more of ENNNNMAA and kaido said it must be ENNNNMA that cut him

don't ignore this oni-san
I've already explained Kaido lack of knowledge in the area.

Zoro's technique. he knows more about the Kaido or we know whether all his swords cut Kaido or not.

Kaido focus on enma because that's the only thing familiar to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.