Status
Not open for further replies.
imo nelliel >> rangiku but agreed :goyea:
Do not let me throw up
:kriwhat:

The idea that in bed she could possibly at any point turn into a small child just is a BIG TURN OFF for me LOL

:beckmoji:
You are a huge threat to society my friend, I should eliminate you right here and now LMAO :milaugh:
Just joking

But seriously, Bleach women are the HOTTEST females in anime... and they all are freaking unique! And people shit on Kubo! Fuck them

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
on the opposite side i thought iruka had a good story (man saved the world with his one action of being the first person to believe in naruto hiruzens treatment and set up for kid naruto and the villagers angry at him are a fucking disgrace im ranting lol) im glad he got asked to be narutos dad for his wedding
it was a nice full circle moment imo
Does he do that? Damn, I never saw the Last or Burito. That’s pretty cool and a good conclusion for Iruka

Do not let me throw up
:kriwhat:

The idea that in bed she could possibly at any point turn into a small child just is a BIG TURN OFF for me LOL

:beckmoji:
You are a huge threat to society my friend, I should eliminate you right here and now LMAO :milaugh:
Just joking

But seriously, Bleach women are the HOTTEST females in anime... and they all are freaking unique! And people shit on Kubo! Fuck them
Urahara made her a bracelet she can control her transformation now :kata:

Need Queen to shoot bullets out of his mouth that have no effect? Yea I think Kings got this on his own. I mean Queen can't even fly.
What attack does King have that can hurt Marco? At least Queen has poison that could
plausibly bypass his healing if Oda wanted. King just has fire. Marco literally ran into
an Akainu dragon twister knowing the shit could not hurt him

Status
Not open for further replies.