Status
Not open for further replies.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Asura won't happen deal with it
the 9 shadows toki was talking about is directly referring to asura. It’s not the straw hats, or the scabbards or anyone else it’s coming bitch stop acting like you Oda..he’s obviously saving for a big moment you nitwit. just cos zoro got an ace up his sleeve while law ain’t got shit but pebbles he tossed at kaido and bullets when he got washed by doffy

He included Killer and Zoro in the manga...lmao
That’s cool. But I was asking why Oda didn’t include them in the cover page. They are on the roof too after all.
Also why is Zorô far more relevant than both Kidd and Law ?
Because he is on the future PKs/ MCs crew... Nami is more “relevant“ than Kidd and Law too btw. Not sure what your point here was.

He included Killer and Zoro in the manga...lmao

Also why is Zorô far more relevant than both Kidd and Law ?
@ReggieZoldyck21 midd stan :cheers: also there is some text where it says they will slay the evil spirit or something like that this is a jump cover if im wrong:shocking:
also manga chapter said all 5 are leades of next gen chap 1000 if u missed it maybe u can t read :myman:

Zoro got the shine just because of Enma lol...Oda wanted Kaido to remember Oden that's why
Keep crying lmao
That’s cool. But I was asking why Oda didn’t include them in the cover page. They are on the roof too after all.

Because he is on the future PKs/ MCs crew... Nami is more “relevant“ than Kidd and Law too btw. Not sure what your point here was.
Im talking about thé current fight with Kaido

Zoro has been more relevant than both Kidd and Law combined in the fight and will still be at the end of it

Btw, do you guys remember 2021 is supposed to be the year of Shanks ? With the pacing of the story so far it looks like we'll get a break from the war at some point .... :nicagesmile:
I think raid have 8 chapters to fail completely then act 3 ends... so I guess it should be soon

Status
Not open for further replies.