Status
Not open for further replies.
How is the the most efficient?
  • failed at retrieving Luffy
  • Failed at retrieving Doffy
  • Failed at retrieving Raizo
  • Failed at killing the Dukes at Zou
  • failed at killing the duke at the Roof
Kaido had to step in twice for him. Queen brought down the big mom threat by himself and brought her to Onigashima. Queen plagued the live stadium samurai and pirates. Queen and WsW scope out Drake for being a spy.
King is ordering the Tobi Roppo like a general. King kicked the big mom pirate ship and separated the crew from Big Mom. King assisted Kaido in killing Orochi. King sent StealthBlack flying after one hit
Yeah but Jack made all the food for the feast. That's dedication.

It's not that
They from the same crew, he's only 2 years older than both
They were all present when BMP started 33 years ago
Oven is also cruel.... in fact Oevn doesn't like wasting time talking when he can finish someone

The reason you are hyping Oven and daifuku is because they matched Base sanji? Lol

Where did you see Oven/daifuku outclass him?
Daifuku struggled to tag sulong carrot until sulong ran out while Perospero just beat Wanda and carrot
Oven low diffs sulong pekoms ? Pero no diffed Pedro
Sulong Pekoms > Pedro ....Perospero would low diff Pekpms too... mid diff sulonh Pedro
Yeah I wouldn't take that guy you're arguing with seriously, he's a Sanji wanker who is overhyping Daifuku and Oven just because they clashed with Sanji.:sanjimeh:

He is especially cruel and brutal and enjoys killing which boosts bounty, he is the oldest sibling and has commanding authority over the crew as such which boosts bounty, and is decently strong. Oven and daifuku still outclassed him in strength by quite a lot, its just that strength is the only factor in their bounty.
:gokulaugh:

Queen showed promising reflexes (maybe he specializes in COO just like Sanji!), and you're already assuming he'd be too slow for Sanji. At this point, you're making up reasons for Sanji VS King to happen.

"Invisibility, durability mobility" can also apply to Queen. And how does "needing brute force" fail to show the Raidsuit's special features when that means AMPLIFYING Sanji's strength?
Showing decent reflexes doesn't change that the dude is literally a fucking lard ass dinosaur. I'd be very surprised if he turns out to be some speed freak. Needing brute force is all fine and good but I don't think the suit adds brute force primarily, it adds brute force sure but thats kinda secondary to everything else. so having an opponent that needs brute force like jack or queen to showcase a powerup that is primarily mobility, durability and versatility based is just a worse showcase. Imagine if katakuri had been the showcase for boundman and Jack would have been the showcase for snakeman. Snakeman wouldn't look as great dealing less damage to jack and boundman wouldn't look as hot not being able to hit katakuri.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I wouldn't take that guy you're arguing with seriously, he's a Sanji wanker who is overhyping Daifuku and Oven just because they clashed with Sanji.:sanjimeh:
Perosperos fruit literally melts away by low tier heat. Oven claps. Low diff. Daifuku cut a fleet of ships in one swing. If you think candy is tanking that then aight. Peros has a big bounty yes but there are loads of different reasons for it. Peros brutality was better highlighted and he he obviously has a long history with the crew. Bounty has never been a direct indicator of strength. He isn't as strong as the wankers like to argue.

Last edited:
Showing decent reflexes doesn't change that the dude is literally a fucking lard ass dinosaur. I'd be very surprised if he turns out to be some speed freak. Needing brute force is all fine and good but I don't think the suit adds brute force primarily, it adds brute force sure but thats kinda secondary to everything else. so having an opponent that needs brute force like jack or queen to showcase a powerup that is primarily mobility, durability and versatility based is just a worse showcase. Imagine if katakuri had been the showcase for boundman and Jack would have been the showcase for snakeman. Snakeman wouldn't look as great dealing less damage to jack and boundman wouldn't look as hot not being able to hit katakuri.
Showcasing boundman against Jack is different from against Queen. Queen can use his power to generate speed
as shown when he jumped into the air against Big Mom. He has the endurance to take boundman's hits and he
has weird poisons. Jack has the endurance to take the whole boundman arsenal but poor mobility and less power and
just can't damage boundman enough for Jack's endurance to matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.