Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just gonna assume your trolling.

you are definitely one of the people who think that zoro and luffy are gonna be the only relevant straw hats like roger and Rayleigh were to the Whitebeard pirates.

Here’s what you definitely believe

luffy: pirate king level

Zoro: yonko level

Sanji: yonko commander 1 level

That’s how dumb you sound

good luck when sanji fights king this arc. Your gonna need it for the damage control
Answer my question. Show me something that would make me think that someone as weak as Sanji can solo a YC1.

Dude would be dead with no RS on from no names attack from King.

You live in some imaginary world where Sanji and Zoro are equal or something am I right?

Time to wake up.

Answer my question. Show me something that would make me think that someone as weak as Sanji can solo a YC1.

Dude would be dead with no RS on from no names attack from King.

You live in some imaginary world where Sanji and Zoro are equal or something am I right?

Time to wake up.
When did I say sanji and zoro were equal?

Sanji hasn’t gone all out post timeskip. Oda himself knows this. Thats why no straw hat got a fight in whole cake besides luffy. The only person in the straw hats besides luffy to go all out was franky.

Marco is literally about to be taken out and this chapter confirms it.

If King fights Sanji, then i need to reconsider Sanji's strenght and not King^^
But in this chapter King indeed used his sword to cut Marco's arm/wings, so only another swordsman or someone who can regenerate could face King's lethality. So actually this chapter confirmed me that King is not Sanji's opponent.
The only faint hope they had that King's sword was just a decoration got extinguished Oda is enemy nr1 for some people here:suresure:

What happened to Jack was a one-sided stomp. Fuji asserted his dominance over Sabo while trolling him, that says enough of what would've happened to Sabo at DR if Fuji tried to destroy his ass.
I can't say troll ... I really can't ... I reread that and it seemed both of them were holding back ...

but if you see it that way ... sure

He show great endurance feats.
True! The first attack of Marco didn't anything to King but the second one made him bleed. That's a good feat for Marco but also for King because he tanked it well. Queen in opposite case looks little bit worse.

Actually King and Marco looked well for me, one cut Marco's arm and forced him to regenerate and the other one attacked king two times with serious attacks.
I am not expecting that a fight between two FM will be a fight without blood and without blows. Just people need to calm down and think that both of them still have lots of things to offer especially King, just one cut was lethal for Marco. If the latter didn't have the ability to regenerate, he would have joined the Shanks/kidd's club :milaugh:.

But at the end Marco will extreme diffs King because he is the one who faced many admirals and yonkou. King's swordsmanship and lethality are really dangerous.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Sanji hasn’t gone all out post timeskip. Oda himself knows this. Thats why no straw hat got a fight in whole cake besides luffy. The only person in the straw hats besides luffy to go all out was franky.

Sanji has no ap and CoA enough to solo King.

Sanji needs to tag with someone to take out the commander. He is too weak for now.

@Lukegranders
I can even bet on this and I would still win because there is no fucking way Sanji solos King.
the only way sanji doesn’t fight king is if the raid fails and zoro does later.

Otherwise he is fighting him rn and the set up is too fucking great for you to say it’s not happening because you clearly don’t like the character,

You make up excuses for why zoro is on the roof but when someone has actual evidence sanji hasn’t gone all out and got a solo fight you wanna make up excuses stfu already everybody knows what’s gonna happen.

This is just embarrassing you guys can’t admit sanji vs king is gonna happen
Post automatically merged:

Sanji needs to tag with someone to take out the commander. He is too weak for now.
Sanji has never went all out or shown new techniques post timeskip.

We know nothing about his skill set. Sanji doesn’t need to tag with anyone to take out a commander you just sound like a bafoon

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Bro imagine their tears once sanji fights freaking perospero or something:suresure::suresure:

Otherwise he is fighting him rn and the set up is too fucking great for you to say it’s not happening because you clearly don’t like the character,

You make up excuses for why zoro is on the roof but when someone has actual evidence sanji hasn’t gone all out and got a solo fight you wanna make up excuses stfu already everybody knows what’s gonna happen.

We know nothing about his skill set. Sanji doesn’t need to tag with anyone to take out a commander you just sound like a bafoon
Sanji showed hell memories and skywalk post timeskip,also the RS is a power up too

If it doesn’t happen I agree. If it’s happening im glad that we get some serious tension
Come on now ...

Everyone that actually really believes Oda is going to kill off Hyogoro after this cliffhanger is an optimist at best. Most would call it naive though.

We've had this situation over and over and over again (Igaram, Pell, Pagaya, Bon Clay, Pound etc.).

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

What excuses? Zoro is one the roof. Done deal.

Why do you think Luffy fought almost all commanders on WCI and no Sanji?

Sanji would get bodied.

You have nothing but headcanon.

Sanji is whack ap wise. He better hope Marco not dying cuz under roof is fucked.

Sanji has definitely shown new techniques. So has Zoro. Wano Sanji and Zoro are different from Dressrosa

Sanji used his ultimate move in FI and got wrecked by Doffy.

What excuses? Zoro is one the roof. Done deal.

Why do you think Luffy fought almost all commanders on WCI and no Sanji?

Sanji would get bodied.

You have nothing but headcanon.

Sanji is whack ap wise. He better hope Marco not dying cuz under roof is fucked.
Are you dumb? Everyone knows that whole cake wasn’t a fighting arc. Whole cake was meant for sanjis character development not fighting.

Why would sanji fight a commander in the arc before kaido where the straw hats are finally gonna show their full power?

Using your fucking logic zoro shouldn’t even be on the roof rn because he didn’t show anything to be up there

Sanji used his ultimate move in FI and got wrecked by Doffy.
He didn’t go all out yet post timeskip. Did luffy go all out against monet when he got bodied? Oh I didn’t think so

Sanji has definitely shown new techniques. So has Zoro. Wano Sanji and Zoro are different from Dressrosa
he shows like two new moves I’m talking about more then just two moves

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Are you dumb? Everyone knows that whole cake wasn’t a fighting arc. Whole cake was meant for sanjis character development not fighting.

Why would sanji fight a commander in the arc before kaido where the straw hats are finally gonna show their full power?

Using your fucking logic zoro shouldn’t even be on the roof rn because he didn’t show anything to be up there
You are dumb. Wanking Sanji as if ur life depends on it. He is trash combat wise. Vet level at best for now.

Come back when Sanji solos a commander then we can talk:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Oh I forgot everyone, luffy got bodied by Monet so that totally means he went all out in punk hazard.... you see how dumb that sounds?

You are dumb. Wanking Sanji as if ur life depends on it. He is trash combat wise. Vet level at best for now.

Come back when Sanji solos a commander then we can talk:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
you are just an idiot and I already proved it. You must think that luffy went all out against monet since he got bodied,

Bro imagine their tears once sanji fights freaking perospero or something:suresure::suresure:

Sanji showed hell memories and skywalk post timeskip,also the RS is a power up too
imagine the damage control when sanji fights king and you guys start calling it an ass pull cant wait for that one

I can't say troll ... I really can't ... I reread that and it seemed both of them were holding back ...

but if you see it that way ... sure
Sabo wasn't holding back, he basically admitted that. Fuji trolled him by asking that he should go easy on him because he is blind, then Sabo answered that he doesn't discriminate. Sabo obviously wasn't going all out, but it's factual that he tried much harder than Fuji

Status
Not open for further replies.