Status
Not open for further replies.
“Top tier CoO and ACoA”???

When has Marco ever shown this? He’s literally a walking punching bag, he barely has dodges and has nonexistent CoO feats. He obviously doesn’t have ACoA either, he’s failed to hurt anybody in the manga lol
If you read the manga, he literally used deflection haki on kizaru, barrier haki for akaniu pretty sure there the same thing
and in the databook its stated marco has skilled haki, vivre card for kizaru says you need top tier haki to even have a glimpse of him
Im not sure about the top tier CoO thing since kizaru speedblitzed him, til the point he was casually talking in the middle of marco running

I think Drake is back in his base or hybrid form cause if he's facing the infected he has to use his weapons and can't make direct contact with them

A bit disappointed that we aren't seeing anything from Jinbe vs Who's Who, although maybe the full chapter might still show something.
I think next time we see them smoothie gonna be there ... jinbe VS who who VS smoothie

Last edited by a moderator:
If you read the manga, he literally used deflection haki on kizaru, barrier haki for akaniu pretty sure there the same thing
and in the databook its stated marco has skilled haki, vivre card for kizaru says you need top tier haki to even have a glimpse of him
Im not sure about the top tier CoO thing since kizaru speedblitzed him, til the point he was casually talking in the middle of marco running
Distraction and Cheating. In fair play, Marco kicks AdmiraLs ass like this.

J

Jo_Ndule

Oda should have made Yamato as villain , Jack the strongest calamity and doffy here.

There's no hype from king and queen
Same with Marco

Marco needs to start dodging, showing koka or impressive attacks.
It's absurd all he's been doing is tank... fly and kick

Sanji choosing between saving Momo or Kinemon confirms Sanji vs Queen.:cheers:

I've been calling for this fight for weeks.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/why-sanji-vs-queen-in-set-in-stone.11499/
Sanji picking momo just confirms sanji vs king.

That’s what kings goal has been since the start. Momos death because of momo dies moral dies and what are they fighting for.

After taking out Marco king will go for momo which leads to king vs sanji

Yamato will go protect the scabbards and be there “oden”

Status
Not open for further replies.