Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji flies Momo out of Onigashima
King chases them
Sanji vs King in the sky while Sanji is already injured and has to protect Momo in the fight :steef:
Yup thats what will happen. Already set up for the RS being a transport for other characters.

Idk know if Sanji will take Hiyori and Shinobu with him. But he is defintely taking Momo outta there.

From the beginning I have thought that each SH fight will not be shown only at the end when we see them losing, clearly the enemies are stronger and defeating them out of nowhere would be a terrible development of the story.
Act 3 will serve to clarify the 1v1 then everyone will lose and that will be the tragedy, the real fights and no offscreen will be in act 4 and thus show a realistic victory, so I think this actually helps Carrot at the same time hypes Peros

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
If king is trully not even using his sword yet i will laugh hard of marco.

Marco Fighting the same way he fought in Marineford while king is not even using his weapon yet πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.
Queen not even in base or hibryd as well tΓ΄ use his main shit.
Marco hasn't gone all out either. King and Queen ought to be ashamed of themselves tbh. :whitepress:
I still can't believe I once thought King would defeat Luffy. He is a fraud with no bodies to his name. :gonope:

Status
Not open for further replies.